Chapter 4: Before I Knew What I Was Doing...

Brea POV
"Sans you slow poke! C'mon!"
" *huff* I'm *huff* tryin!"
"You have to excercise! Your gettin chubby from not dancing as much!"
"I *wheeze* know! *falls to the ground panting*"
"Sans!"
"Omg..."
"Are you ok!?!"
"Yeah.....fine....but can we *huff* take a break?"
I giggled "Yeah, sure we can"
We went and sat down in a log. I have been helping sans lose a few pounds since he's been eating so much. He's been laying around like he's depressed or something, so I'm helping him get a little fitter than he is right now. About 2 months ago sans just kinda went down in the dumps and only ever came out when I or paps came to visit. Paps finally got into the royal guard! I think that might be a symptom of his depression because paps isn't around very often... also I moved out cuz I wanted to feel independent. So I may also be a symptom of his depression. I visit him every other day usually. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I spend the night Friday and Saturday then I go home Sunday night because I have school on Monday, but I go over Monday evening for dinner. I cook dinner most of the time and he eats the leftovers Tuesday's and Thursday's . I clean his house on Wednesday's. We go out for dinner on Friday's. Paps comes home late Friday night and stays till Sunday evening. We play games Saturday night. It's a pretty good life that we have. Food. Water. Shelter. Friends. Family. We have everything we need. Well...I have almost everything I need. Or more like want. Sans is always on my mind, even when I'm sleeping. I dream about him. I won't admit some of the things he's "helped" me with in my mind while I was in my bedroom...Anywho, over the course of the almost year of knowing him, I've developed feelings for this flirty, kind, handsome, punny skeleton. I might try telling him...but probably not... I'll ask mettaton about it sometime.

Sans POV
Hm.....looks like breas thinking....I'll leave her to it. I haven't thought about anything for a while. Might do me some good. Brea says I'm supposed to keep my mind sharp but I don't think a skull can get sharp unless you chip it or crack it. Wow I'm dumb. Ok. Wow I just realized something. I never did ask Brea out on that date...maybe I should. I'll ask mettaton...he's got good love advice.

*Tem skip* Brought to you by Tem!

Mettaton POV 
Brea was over at my house like usual. She always comes over on tuesdays. She told me over the phone that she had something she wanted to ask me. I was making tea and she was blabbing her mouth about how her friend had a crush on someone and didn't know if they liked them back.

"Darling, you can tell me anything...I hope you know that!."
"..................."
"I know you like someone."
" *sigh*...fine...your right...I do..."
"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FUUUUUUCK IS IT!"
"Whoa, calm down! Ok ok! I'll tell you..."

Brea had me sit down next to her and she told me everything....like....everything. Including the hole thigh thing I fucking went all fanboy during the description. Soon after we talked I got a call. It was from sans. I smirked and showed Brea and she squealed and tried to take the phone. Luckily I'm taller than her so I was able to lift the phone out of her reach and answer it.

"Hello~"
"Hey mettaton...um...could I maybe...I don't know...talk to you about something?" Sans studdered out.
"Anything for you darling! What is it?"
"Could I-uh...maybe...come over? And tell ya then?"
"WHY OFCOOOUUURRRRSEEE DARLING! YOU CAN COME OVER! ILL HAVE TEA AND BISCUITS READY IN 5 OK? BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES!" I basically screamed.
"Got it Met. See ya!"
*hangs up*
"Heheheeeeeh"

Brea POV
"Heheheeeeeh" mettaton giggled.
"I hate you. So. Much."
"YOULL LOVE ME WHEN IM DONE! HURRY COME WITH ME! HE'LL BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES NOW COME ON!"
I went with mettaton into a giant room. It had thousands of dresses and an entire vanity of make-up. Mettaton sat me down and did all my make-up in less that 2 minutes. We then moved onto the dress. She chose a dress the color of my soul (cyan blue). It was knee length with a slit up the side up to the top of my thigh. She then pulled my long bangs back onto a bun while the feast of my hair flowed down into its natural curls.
"M-mettaton...why did u put me in all this...?"
"Because darling. If your ever gonna get sans to like you, you have to show him what he's missing out on. Go wait in the lounge, I'll be there in 10 minutes with Sans."
"Ok..." I said fighting with my hands as I walked down the long corridor to the lounge.

Sans POV
I teleported to mettatons house right before I was supposed to be there. He was sitting with his legs crossed on his couch waiting for me. I walked over and sat down.
"So..." mettaton startled me when he talked.
"So...........I came here to ask you about something...for your...advice...about something."
"And what would that be darling?"
"It's about Love..."

I looked over in mettatons direction. He wore the biggest robotic smirk I've ever seen.

"Darling...is this about...brea staying with you?"
"Kinda...I mean...she's a really good friend, one of my best! But...I kinda...wanna.....well... god I don't know how to put this. I've never been fond of admitting feelings."
"Let me guess. You like Brea don't you?"
"..."
"I knew it. Well... she's here."
"What?...wait...SHES HERE?!?!? DID SHE HERE ME SAY THAT?!"
"Oh ho ho! No darling! She's in the lounge. Come with me. We have little time before you go to talk with her."
"Wait wha-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was being dragged by mettaton into a room. There were several different tuxedoes in it with all kinds of hair gel on s dresser.

"Sit"
"Yes mettaton."

He began to pick through the tuxes before he found a long sleeve button up, the color of my soul (a darkish blue). He then pulled out a black pair of pants.

"Put these on. Now."
"Ok..."

So I put the clothes on and after that he fixed my collar and dragged my down the corridor to the lounge.

Brea POV
I was a nervous wreck. I was sweating and I was figiting with my hands. When I heard the door open I stood up and flattened out my dress. When I looked up....I almost fainted...

Sans. The slacker. The couch potatoe. The sleeper. The one that wore a hoodie all the time. Dressed up. In formal ware. I was in stunned. He looked amazing. I fell back onto the couch and passed out from over-thinking.

Sans POV
When I walked in...I could bearly stand. Brea was beautiful. I didn't expect this, although  I should have. I began rolling thoughts through my head. What it would be like to date her, marry her, have children with her, cuddle with her, have...well... u know. Anyways, I saw her fall back onto the couch so I rushed over and sat next to her.

"Brea! Are you ok!?!"
"......." no response. Guess she's out. Cold.
"Heheh."
"Mettaton this is no laughing matter."
"Actually it is. Brea has passed out. This is your chance. Kiss her. Just like in the fairytales. The prince kisses the princess, she wakes up, they live happily ever after. The end."
"Life isn't a fairytale mettaton. I can't kiss her. That's violating her. Plus, I want her first kiss, and mine, to be special."
"Wait... you've never kissed anyone before?!"
"Mettaton...I'm only 23..."
"Oh yeah. I'll be right back. Imma get her an ice pack."
"Ok..."
As mettaton left, I looked over to Brea's face. Mettaton did a magnificent job with her makeup. All natural colors. It accents her dress. I noticed it had a slit in it. To make sure this didn't end up like the last time I saw Brea's thighs, I moved my eyes back up to brea's face. She was beautiful. I began to run my fingers through her hair. It was so soft, soft as silk. I began to inch closer and closer to Brea's face without realizing it. I layed my head onto her chest and listened to her heart beat. It was like music. I lifted my head and my teeth were inches from her lips. I placed my other hand on her cheek. And before I knew what I was doing.....

~

Ha! Cliff hanger! I'm sorry but I felt like cliff hanging people. Seriously. I am super sorry. I have to go to this stupid concert for band and I won't have time to update tonight so here's an update right now. Hope you guys are enjoying this! Bye!

.