Chapter 5: Will You Go Out With Me?

Sans POV

I placed my other hand on her cheek. And before I knew what I was doing.....I kissed her. No tongue. Just a gentle, passionate kiss. It was amazing...until she woke up.

"S-sans?"

I pulled back in shock then stood up and ran out the glass door to the patio.

Brea POV

I awoke to a sensation on my lips. Or should I say, a sanssation. He pulled back and before I could say anything, he ran away. I was so shocked by the event that just went down. I stood up and pulled my dress down and flattened my hair, then I started walking to the patio door. I slid the door open and walked outside. Sans was sitting on one of the branches in a tree. I walked over and knocked the tune of his battle theme on the tree. It seemed like I startled him because he fell backwards and landed on top of me. Luckily I was able to stay standing but I caught him at an awkward angle. I caught him bridle style. His face was entirely blue as mine was red. I let him down slowly so he didn't lose his balance. When he was standing he began to turn and walk away but before he got fully turned around, I began walking towards him, but tripped and landed in his arms, my lips landing on his teeth. My eyes widened at this but soon fluttered shut as sans stood there, waiting for me to pull back. When I did, I felt like such an idiot. He just starred at me dumbfounded. I backed away slowly. I couldn't believe what I just did. Even though he kissed me, I felt like I overstepped mine and his boundaries. My eyes began to dart from the ground to the sky to the tree, then back to the ground. I was the first to speak after a long silence.

"I.......i-I'm sorry....."
"......."
"I didn't k-know what I was doing..."
"....no.....it's my fault.....I should've waited for you to wake up...even then I probably shouldn't have ..... ..ya'know....kissed.....you..."
"W-we'll.....I.....um...I k-k-kinda...liked it...."
"W-what?" Sans said. He sounded unsure about what I just said.
"I-I mean...I u-um.........w-what are you....." I was cut off when Sans cupped my cheek. He was inching closer and closer to me and I didnt know what to do. I didn't know if this was what I wanted. No. I wanted this. But I didn't know if he wanted this. Before I could say anything else he leaned so close to my face that my lips were just about to touch his face. He went past my face and hung his head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my into an embrace. I hesitated before hugging him back. This was amazing. He was amazing.

"B-Brea...before I take this further.....I want you to know......the reason I came to mettaton....was because I was gonna ask for love advice...because....Brea.....I'm inlove with you..."
"...s-sans....I came for the exact same thing...but I didn't expect it to turn out like this....."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Well....I want to ask you something."
"Hm?"
"Will you go out with me?"

~~~~~

HAIIII MY PEOPLES! SORRY FOR ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER BUT, YAKNOW ME! IMMA CLIFF HANGER KINDA GAL! Even though I hate them myself....BUT! I, THE GREAT BREA, WILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHAT MY ANSWER TO SANS SHOULD BE!
You can answer yes or no. NO MABEHS! Alrighty! Byes!