Chapter 6: A Date?

Sans POV
"Will you go out with me?"
"W-what?" Brea studdered out.
"L-like...on a date?"
"O-oh...yes! Yes I will! That'd be wonderful!"
"R-really?!? *cough* I mean *cough* cool...cool."
She giggled. Her giggle is so adorable. I can't wait for tonight.

*Temmie skip! Brought to u by TEM! HOI!!! BOI NAO!*

Brea POV
Sans told me to go home and get all dolled up. The words he used made me laugh. He said to meet him downstairs at 7. It was 6:30 and all I had done was sat around thinking of what happened. I chose my favourite dress.

(This is the dress :D)I then slid my hair to one side and down my shoulder and I put some light blush and Called it good

I then slid my hair to one side and down my shoulder and I put some light blush and Called it good. I hope I look good... I've never been in a date before and I hope it goes well. I walked downstairs around 6:55 but no one was there. Huh. I guess sans was late for everything. I heard a creak behind me and felt boney hands cover my eyes. I began to freak out but calmed down as soon as I heard a familiar chuckle.
"Sans, are we playing guess who? Cuz I know it's you!"
"Heheh, yeah that's kinda what I was goin for." Sans said as he let go of me.

I turned around to see a finely dressed skeleton. He was wearing the tux that mettaton gave him, except he added his own touch to it. There was a blue bow tie that was around his neck. He had a chain coming out of his front pocket that linked to his back pocket but I couldn't say anything. Atleast he dressed up. He didn't have to, but I'm thankful that he did. I was snapped out of my daze when Sans began to talk

"Ya'know...ya look beautiful...eheh..."
"T-thank you...so, where are we going for our date?"
"Oh! Grab my hand! Let's take a short cut." He said smirking his cute...adorable smirk. Gosh I loved this skeleton. I gladly took his hand and with a flash of light i was in a very strange room. Wait, it wasn't a room, it was a cave! In the middle of the cave there was a table with 2 chairs. The table had a plain white cloth over it with a candle in the middle of it. I almost cried at how beautiful everything was. There were small blue flowers surrounding the cave and at the entrance was a waterfall. A lone tear spilled over onto my cheek.

"Brea...are...you ok?"
"H-huh? Oh yes! I'm wonderful! It's just...so beautiful."

Sans turned and hugged me from the side. I turned a bit and hugged back. He soon let go and led me to a chair. I sat down and he went and sat down across from me. With a snap of his fingers there was instantly food infront of us. It was my favourite (Parmasian crusted chicken is my personal favourite, but whatever you like is fine!). We began to chit chat about small things like what Papy was doing and how him and mettaton were doing. Some how we began to talk about my past. I never really told anyone...

"So,  I don't know much about where you came from. Could you please elaborate on that?"
"O-oh...w-well....I've only ever told one person...I...I came from the surface...I wasn't born down here like everyone thinks I was. I fell from the surface. I was all alone and suicidal at that time because my mother and father both died. So I walked up to Mt. Ebbott and I jumped...in hopes of killing myself but....when I reached the bottom I blacked out. When I woke up I was in mettatons house. He took me in like a sister. I soon met grillby and he was and still is like a father to me. Then after that I met u! Eheh..."