Chp 1 Growing up

Y/N : you're name

F/C favorite color

L/N last name

H/C hair color

E/C eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ERIC RUN!!" Isa yelled while carrying her two babies. Isa and her husband Eric were running from a guardian while trying to get their two baby girls to safety. The oldest daughter was Y/N the youngest was Paya. Eric and Isa ran down a dirt path that led to Kakariko village which was where Isa's mother Impa lived. The guardian still behind them they ran as fast as they could. Finally they reached Kakariko village where they walked to Impa's home.

"Mother.." Isa said with relief.

"Yes child..?" Impa replied

"I can no longer take care of my daughters.."

"Will you please care for them mother?!" Isa had tears in her eyes.

"Yes my child i shall care for them." Impa took Y/N and Paya and hugged them close and that was a start of a beginning......

6 years later...

Y/n was now seven and Paya was 6 years old. They lived with Impa and had no memories of their parents. They were not allowed to leave the village because Impa thought it was to dangerous. "Y/N wait up!!!" Paya cried gasping for air while Y/N kept running. "C'MON SLOW POKE!!" Y/N yelled laughing till she stopped in front of the entrance to the village. Y/N wanted to leave the village so badly she wanted to see all of Hyrule. "Y/N you know the rules were not allowed to leave lets go home!!" Paya yelled. Ignoring her sister Y/N walked out of the village. She squinted as she walked toward a cliff with the sun shining bright on her little face. She saw something she would never forget. She saw the beauty of hyrule. The castle the trees , water, even rocks. Until she heard a screech a bokoblin was running at her on a horse. Y/N screamed and ran with her H/C hair blowing behind her. "HELP!!" She screamed but no answer. She tripped and fell and then closed her eyes. But nothing happened she opened her eyes a boy her age was blocking the monster with a small sword struggling. Finally he hit the thing and it collapsed on the ground and turned into darkness. "Are you alright miss?" He asked. Y/N nodded while guards from her village came after her and picked her up. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE VILLAGE!" One asked. But Y/N was to petrified to answer. The boy walked off while the guards took Y/N home..