Zora's domain

Links POV

"Welcome.." Sidon said smiling. He led us to Zora's domain. And I needed to find that divine beast. I didn't even realize I grabbed Y/N's hand I looked at her blushing she was just staring strait ahead smiling. Sidon led us up to his father the king of the Zoras. "Father its him I found him Link the hylian hero and his friend Y/N!" Sidon said smiling to his father. "Ah Link it's been years since we last saw you!" King Dorephan said. I nodded my head with a smile. He looked at Y/N and smiled."You must be Link's friend I've heard of you Y/N was it?" He asked Y/N nodded yes. We heard a roar coming from above. Water splashed everywhere and most Zoras panicked. It was Vah Ruta the divine beast. It splashed up from the water and roared again. "Ruta is up again.." Sidon said with a sigh. "You two must be prepared now !" The King said. "Collect Food and 10 Shock Arrows." "But you must be warned up above you can find your shock arrows but there is a beast there!" "A lynel.." Sidon finished. "Then we must be going to prepare.." Y/N said serious. I smiled "Let's go!"

Ayyyyyyyyyyee guess who's back welp I sorry for not updating I had schoooool and stufffffff to do and I was just busy and I'm sorry this chapter sucked and it was short but I'll try harder next time WELP goodbye loves!