Chp 2 Meeting again

10 years later

It's been 10 years since the incident Y/N was now 17 years old and she hasn't seen the boy since. She heard the stories of calamity Ganon trying to destroy Hyrule. And Princess Zelda was trapped mostly everything was going wrong and the hero was still ASLEEP!! Think of that made Y/N mad.

Y/N POV

I was finishing my dinner thinking of things I had to get done when my younger sister Paya bursts in yelling. "Y/N GRANDMOTHER! A BOY NEEDS OUR HELP!!" She said I ran out of the house and saw some of the guards helping a boy my age with golden hair tied in a small ponytail he was wearing a blue tunic and he was covered in scars and bruises. Me and my sister helped him in our home and laid him on the carpet. In front of my grandmother. "Grandmother the boy needs our help!" Paya cried. And Impa just looked up and gasped. I had a confused look and she said. "Y/N take this boy and put him in the guest room nurse him back to health Paya clean up the messes." She said and we both nodded. I carried the boy upstairs and laid him on the bed.

Time skip!!!!!

The boy was silent that night I tried feeding him some and cleaned his wounds and in the doorway I saw my sister looking at him blushing? Why it's just a boy that was reckless and got hurt jeez. "Paya go to sleep.." I said not looking at her. She let out a sigh and went to her room. I did the same and turned off the lights and went to sleep.

That morning I was reading when I heard thumping down the stairs. I saw the blonde boy walking down the stairs.

Links POV

I woke up in a place I've never been before and looked around. Where am I I thought. I got up and saw stairs and walked down them. I saw a old woman and and two girls one with H/C and one with white hair. "Ah Link you woke up..." The old lady said they all looked at me. "Girls to your rooms I must speak to the hero alone.." The woman said. The girl with white hair blushed as she walked past me. And the H/C haired girl stopped in front of me. "This is Y/N my granddaughter she nursed you back to Heath.." The woman said. Y/N glared at me I was expecting her to said "OmG your the hero of time your Soo cool!!" Or "Heyyyy your cuteee.." But instead she said "You drool in your sleep..." And she walked upstairs.