Chp 3 The plan

Y/N's POV

I found out the boy's name is Link.
I guess he knew Grandmother for a long time.. He's also the hero of hyrule and Princess Zelda's appointed Knight! Wow... But he looks familiar from when I was a kid.... Huh weird but my sister Paya is going nuts over him God. I read her diary again, and she's like "OMGG LINK IS SO CUTE AHH!!" Really thought I've seen cuter guys..

Link's POV

Apparently the old woman is Impa and she helped me fight Ganon 100 years ago? And I have to HELP THE PRINCESS FIGHT HIM AGAIN?!??

But anyway the people I've met on this adventure lately are very nice!! And..Attractive...

I saw Y/N walk down the stairs and I immediately walked up to her. "Heyyyyy.." I said smirking. She just glared at me and walked passed me. I sighed and followed her. We both walked outside and she stopped at this shrine with a stone statue. She started praying she was mumbling words but I couldn't hear her. She finally stopped and said "Do you need something..?" I just looked at her and said back "What are you doing?" She looked at me "Praying for my parents.." "What happened to your parents?" I asked she looked down in the grass. "T-They left.." She looked like she was about to cry. "They left me and Paya when we were just babies." " I don't know if they're dead or alive,but I pray to make sure they're alright." She took out a necklace with a bird on it.

"  She took out a necklace with a bird on it

It's from the hunger games DON'T JUDGE ME!

"My father gave me this.." She said now she was crying.

I felt so bad for her I wrapped my arms around her and she cried. I stroked her hair and she started to calm down. Y/N fell asleep on me so I carried her back inside and put her to bed and I was blushing the whole time..

As I walked back down stairs Impa said "Link before you leave Kakariko Village please take Y/N with you." I looked at Impa. What I can't take her what if she gets hurt it worse! "Why?" I finally asked. "She's never been outside the village she deserves to see Hyrule." I thought for a second. This girl hasn't seen anything but this village I can't just leave her here.. "Fine." I said "we'll leave tomorrow night..." Impa smiled "thank you Link..Thank you." I walked upstairs into the guest room and went to sleep...

YES I KNOW THERES NO GUEST ROOM BUT LET MEH USE MY IMAGINATION!!! ALSO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS AWFUL BUT IM TRYING OKKKK!! bye