Chapter 20

Jason
'Insanity'

I could tell she felt awkward and uncomfortable just being here. She sat a couple rows in front of me however I had full and clear view of her as she sat directly opposite me. Her small frame was in between her friend with the short brown hair and a guy who I knew of as being Zak who I only knew because of our business class which I rarely attended but when I did he was always there to give me dirty looks. It made me laugh how much people thought they knew me enough to say shit about me when in reality I could kill them all without feeling any sense of remorse.

But I wouldn't do that. Not unless I have to of course.

"This game sucks ass" Khalil complained as he yawned.

"That cheerleader is giving me the 'fuck me' eyes" Za smirked as he stared right at a girl who was indeed staring back at him whilst twirling her hair and occasionally giggling annoyingly because of him sending her winks or whatever it was he did to get some pussy for the night.

"She looks 5" I commented making them laugh.

"If she's 5 then bitch so am I" He replied making me laugh louder shaking my head at how witty he was.

We were being loud and clearly it was bothering people as they would turn around and give us death glares to which we'd glare right back causing them to pussy off. Having control was the best part about it.

The sound of cheering and chanting of 'LAH' was sounded as the announcement that our school had actually won meaning finally this game was over and done with.

"Finally" we all muttered as people starting leaving the bleachers one by one.

I turned my attention back to the row Isabella was sat at but she was no longer there and neither were her friends.

I looked out to the field where many cheerleaders were celebrating and doing all that dumb shit, my eyes scanning the area I spotted her walking with her group of friends towards the field where she instantly reached up and hugged the same guy she had been speaking to at the beginning of the game. I recognised him as being the same guy who got in to a fight with that Jake kid in the diner the first time I actually spoke to her out in the car park.

"Ooo that looks cosy" Kyle teased knowing I was watching too.

I was not about to fall for a bitch and for that reason I left the bleachers "Let's go" I told them

"Okay but im about to go get that cutie that was giving me the lovey fucky eyes just then so I'll meet you at the car" Za smirked before beginning to jog on the spot as if he were about to go in to battle.

"Get em Za!" Khalil cheered as Za ran off to the field.

We all turned and left, I wanted nothing more but to sleep but when living with a bunch of pricks, sleep was hard to get.

Once getting to the car park, I leaned up against my car, shoving my hands in my pockets as I yawned feeling as if I were about to fall asleep then and there.

The sudden sound of shouting woke me from my almost sleep whilst standing up. I looked to my right squinting as a couple guys gathering around who were wearing the colour of the other school.

"Isn't that Sally?" Ryan asked making me frown "The fuck is a 'Sally' ?" I asked not having a clue what he was talking about.

"The one Bella is always with?" He said in the most annoying 'you should know this' kinda voice making me want to punch him.

I tilted my head slightly to see Isabella in the middle of it, another two guys stood in front of her clearly trying to get closer and closer as she kept stepping backwards and I could see she was looking up at them with what looked like fear as her friend Sally tried pushing them away from her.