Chapter 40

Bella
' Warnings '

I couldn't help but look to my right as I walked in to school to hopefully see Jason stood y his car because he and his friends normally stayed outside until the very last minute solely because they hated pretty much everyone here. Well Jason did anyway.

However unfortunately, Jason or any of the boys were not there however pretty much all their cars were apart from Jason which only meant Jason hadn't showed up today. Typical for him.

I entered the school building where as usual the hallways were crowded and filled with loud conversations from groups to groups. I made my way to my locker before opening it up.

As I looked down at my phone the sudden feel of great masses of body literally fell on me which only meant one thing.

"Hi bitch we're here to bless your life" Zak spoke as Sally squeezed me in a tight hug.

"I'm so blessed" I continued make them laugh.

"So how was project working with Mr Ryan not so crazy Butler?" Aria asked as she raised her eyebrows.

I paused for a second, do I tell them about Thiago? About how they had something against Austin? About Jason and I kissing?

Of course I did.

"It was okay. But I really need to speak to you. All of you. It's important." I told them and instantly they looked at me in confusion. "Drama" Zak said in a exaggerated way.

"Kinda. But I have to get to class now so I'll see you at lunch, bye"

With that I left them probably to wonder what I had to tell them. Finally making it to my first lesson, i sat down in my usual seat before allowing my mind to be taken over by boring mathematical figures that I truly believed no one enjoyed.

As the day continued on, I still hadn't seen Jason and this was the first time where I actually wanted to just be able to see him. Was he avoiding me? Had he just left school because he suddenly hated me again?
All these questions and I knew I wouldn't get the answer as he wasn't even here today.

"You can leave now" our very rude history teacher said. He was the type of teacher who made you sit down for an hour and a half to watch a boring historic documentary whilst he slept.

It wasn't bad sometimes but I kinda wanted to pass this class so it would help that I actually learnt something.

I got up, collecting my one textbook and notebook before taking my phone out my back pocket to see I had a text from Sally saying they were in the cafeteria waiting for me.

I left the classroom before making my way down the stairs. Zak has told me about this one hallway that literally was the place to avoid majorly massive crowds during lunch time and so therefore I followed his advice and went through the same hallway.

I kept my eyes to the round and books close to my chest clutching on to my phone as it literally was my baby.

I heard the sound of a door open and a couple of conversations from a couple of people ahead of me so I wasn't really paying attention until I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me in to one of the very small classrooms where they taught students who have learning disabilities and so there was only a teachers desk and a small rounded table. So the room was fairly small.

I was taken by surprise when looking up to see Jason's hazel eyes staring in to mine, instantly a sigh of relief escaped my lips firstly because I thought I was about to be kidnapped and secondly because it was Jason who I had been waiting to see all day.

"Hi" I whispered giving him a small smile, I guess that's how you start a conversation.

Clearly not in Jason's world because as soon as I put my books and phone on the table next to me he was quick to push me against the wall before pressing his lips against mine in a soft yet passionate kiss.

I was quick to kiss back despite the fact that I was taken by surprise however I followed his movements, opening my mouth and allowing his tongue to slowly slip in and literally take all control.

His hands fell firmly on my hips gently gripping them in his large hands as I let my arms wrap around his neck. He groaned lowly as I ran my fingers through his hair, everything just fell so naturally and every second remained perfect, much like our first kiss as I felt the sparks and the butterflies in m stomach return.

I felt his hands slowly move in my back pockets pushing me closer to his body, he did this thing and I couldn't even explain it as it simply just demonstrated his control over me and over the entire situation, personally I liked it.

Slowly we pulled away, the same feeling returning from when we first kissed. It was the best feeling ever.

"How are you?" He suddenly asked me, this was odd as you would never imagine Jason being the type of guy to care for another person.

"I'm okay, you?" I whispered back, still in the habit of not really speaking aloud.

"Good" he simply replied. Clearly he didn't like attention on himself.

"Um I didn't know you were at school today" I told him wondering whether he was here the whole time or had just come in now.

"Yeah I just came in I had er... some shit to take care off" He answered as he stepped black slightly allowing me to push myself away from the wall slightly.

I nodded my head before looking down at my feet not really knowing what else to say. This was all pretty new to me.

"I just wanted to see you... without anyone seeing us" he spoke up. That wasn't something I'd actually want to hear solely becuase now I'll think Hess embarrassed to be seen around me which clearly isn't right.

"Oh..." I felt so awkward at this point I kind of just wanted to leave.

"I hope you've listened to me when I told you to keep away from Austin" he mentioned making me look up at him in confusion "I haven't seen him today" I answered, still in a whisper.

"Good" he replied

"Jason... Austin isn't a bad guy, he's my friend and-" he was quick to cut me off "He's your friend? If you knew half the shit I knew about him you wouldn't be fucking with him the way you are right now." He corrected, I knew straight away he was getting angry.

"You're asking me to complete cut him off. I can't do that if I don't know what he's even done wrong" I tried to explain to him that I needed to know things for myself to actually act on them.

"I'm not telling you anything Isabella. I'm telling you to stay the fuck away from me him because I'm not about to let him take away what's mine. No chance."

I sighed but before I could say anything he spoke again "I'm telling you right now I don't want you near him. I catch you with him again, You won't see him again, I promise you that."

With that, he turned around and walked out of the class leaving me alone.

He really just threatened to kill Austin?

This was the side of Jason that I wished just disappeared. Forever.