Chapter 1~ Meeting you.... again?!

Y/N's P.O.V
                I was shockingly woken up by my big brother's voice, Min Yoongi. He alway's wake's me up at 5:00 in the morning when school starts at 8:00 am!
I hate it when that happens.

I slowly got up and took a nice warm shower. I took a long one since school was in 3 hour's.

As I got out the shower, it was 5:30. I went to my closet to pick my clothes.
I wore skinny jean's and a white t-shirt. I just put my hair in a bun so, it's just to keep it plain.
I took my bag then, headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Oppa~ you made Pancakes?! How impressive! I've never in my life see you cook before." I said.

"Well, Y/N.. I was bored so I just did this for you and I before you get to school." Said Yoongi.

"Eh, kamsamnida."

"Your welcome Y/N." Yoongi Smiled.

We were finished our breakfast then, I got my shoes on to get to school.

"Hurry Up Y/N!" Yelled Yoongi.

"Okay, Okay! Hold your horses!"

"Sheesh, you're slow!" Yoongi complained.

"Say's the one who sleeps all day!"

"YAH!" Yoongi Said.

I quickly got my shoes on and ran to the car.
"Who's the 'slow' person now?"

"Ugh, you're so high blooding Y/N." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

He stepped on the pedal. But,
Before I knew it, we were at school.

"Thank you, Yoongi"

"No problem, little sis! Bye!" Yoongi Waved.

"Bye!"

I stepped on the school grounds.
'Uhm.. I have to wait 2 hours here at school.' I said in my head.
I was snapped out of my thoughts with girls screaming.
I took a look.

There was 7 boy's. I was wondering who they are. They kinda did look cute though. But, two boy's caught my eye.
'Park Jimin, And Jeon Jungkook?'

Let's refresh my memory..
Okay, Park Jimin was my middle school Crush. But, unfortunately.. I stopped liking him for one reason. I found out he was a jerk so, I no longer had feelings for him.

Jeon Jungkook. Well, he's my childhood friend. We were friends since, 5 years old. We didn't see each other at, 15. He moved to Seoul, here for a while.. so, we never got on touch. I wonder, if he still remembers me. I moved here when my father got a new job. So, me, my mom, and Yoongi moved here.

Little did I know, I was standing there like an idiot.

"Move out the way, loser." Said a voice pushing me.

I snapped out of thoughts, AGAIN and went to see who it was. It was that park Fricken Jimin.

"UHM, don't you know manner's? Boy?"

"Oh, I do.. but not to you. Girl." Said Jimin.

"Oh.my.fricken gosh. You totally did forget me huh? Hm, Park Jerk Jimin."

"Huh? How- ohh.. it's you Y/N." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah. Now, shut up and go before I get mad and beat you up."

"Ha, a girl? beat me up?" Jimin chuckled.

"I said, SHUT UP AND GO! JERK!"

"Okay, Okay, chill. Loser!" Said Jimin and pushed me to the side.