Chapter 11~ memories.

Y/N's P.O.V
      We arrived at the airport.

"Ah, thank you Y/N~Ah, you have really made me realize about that jerk and realize how caring you are." Seulgi Said while stepping out the car.

"It's no problem, plus I knew he was a jerk back in middle school, so why not warn you? I didn't want you to get hurt any further."

"Mian Y/N for all the trouble, and kamsamnida, annyeong!" Seulgi waved as she took her stuff and went in.

'Awh, She's very kind'

I stepped on the wheel, and left. I drove back to the hotel, safely.
I got out the car and locked it then, headed up to my room.

Once I was about to unlock my room, a hand grabbed my hand and dragged me into their room.

"what the f-"

"sh~ baby girl, don't be too loud~" a familiar voice said, and I knew it.. it was Jimin.

"shut the f*ck up, I'm not your 'baby girl', and second why the hell did you pull me into your room?"

"Awh~ my baby girl is mad cause I wasn't with her~?" Jimin teasingly Said.

Thump..thump..thump..
It was that feeling again.

"Jimin, what the hell is wrong with your f*cking head?!"

"Nothing~" he moved closer and I smelt that alcohol scent.

"Jimin, did you drink?"

"Oh I didn't..~" Jimin slurred.

"You did. Here, come with me."

I pulled him out of his room into my room.

"God, your breath stinks."

I placed him on the bed.

"Stay here."

I went to his room and grabbed him a few extra clothes.

I got back and he was asleep. I wetted a little towel with warm water and squeezed it out. I took the wet towel and started to rub it against his face.
Now, it was the hard part, I unbuttoned his shirt and wiped his body with the towel. I was done wiping every single PART of his body except the private area and put his extra PJ's on.

"Phew." I wiped the sweat off my forehead and gently placed Jimin properly onto the bed and tucked him in.

I was tired but I just went out to get a few things for him.

As I got back, he was still in the position I put him. I grabbed Some hot water and mixed honey and lemon with the hot water.  I put it in a thermos and placed it beside the bed with a cup and a note saying.

Dear Jimin,
    You drank last night and I don't know why, but I just made this for you. If you feel sick, call me thank you.
-Y/N.

I put it right beside him and got ready for bed. I took a pillow and slept on the ground.

Jimin's P.O.V
      I woke up with a headache. Where the heck am I? I got up and looked beside me it was a note with a drink.

Dear Jimin,
     You drank last night and I don't know why, but I made this for you. If you feel sick, call me thank you.
-Y/N

I smiled at the letter and my heart fluttered.

'Y/N, why do you do this to me? Why did you take care of me when you hate me?' Those questions circled my mind.

I reached and took a drink out of the lemon honey juice Y/N made for me, it was good. I looked around and it was Y/N's hotel room. Woah was I that drunk last night? I looked around the hotel room till I noticed...