Chapter 9~ Honeymoon... But, with other people.

Y/N's P.O.V
'WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE?!'

I yelled to myself. Wait, why am I mad?
I faked smiled to the camera as we were leaving the church to go to the ceremony.

Jimin and I got to the limo in awkward silence.

"Why did I have to marry YOU! Out of all people of the world it had to be YOU!" Jimin said as he broke the silence.

"Excuse me? It's not my fault so, why are you blaming me or even scolding me? I didn't even plan this. I know you may think that cause I liked you in the past, but no.. I didn't. It was my parents and your parents."

"I know! I'm just asking, why it had to be YOU!" Jimin said coldly.

"Why are you asking me that? Does it look like I know why your parents and my parents chose me? No."

"Ugh, just don't talk to me. Your just gonna annoy me." Jimin said.

"Your the one who started the conversation so don't blame me for everything even though it some one else's fault."

He just chuckled.

As we got to the ceremony hall, the guests were already in there. Me and Jimin parted our ways. I guess he went to go find seulgi, while I go find the others.

I finally found Sana with Lisa, Jungkook, and Jisoo.

"Hey, you enjoy the day so far?"

Lisa turned around.

"Unnie! OMO.. I can't believe your married now!" Lisa ran to hug me.

"Aish, Unnie so big now." Sana pouted.

"Ah, don't say that." I hit sana's arm.

"Aigoo, I was kidding." Sana said as she rubbed her arm.

"Be careful Y/N, Don't fall in love with that Jerk when all he's going to do is Play you." Jisoo warned.

"Yah, you know Ill never fall for that player. He's nothing but a piece of trash to me anyways."

"I know, I'm just reminding you" Jisoo Said.

The ceremony started while I was headed to where the bride and Groom should be.
I saw Jimin coming this way, Ugh.. I really hate that dude.

My dad and Jimin's Dad went to the dance floor to say what they have to say.

"I'm glad you guys are gathered here today for Park Y/N and Park Jimin." My Dad said.

"As you see me and mr. min will be retired soon from our companies and we would love if Jimin will become a CEO of our  conjoined companies." Jimin's Dad said.

"We both figured out, why not make them both get married? So, this is why your all here, we would like to announce and celebrate the future CEO of the Min and Park company!"

"Y/N will be the manager of the two companies!" Mr.Park announced.

"So, you guys will see them in the future, bye!" My Dad said.

As they were done, we had to cut the cake.
I took the knife as Jimin took my hand to guide me to cut the cake. We took the first piece and we took both of our forks and put them both and put them in each other's mouth.

Again, that same feeling as before came in, the flutter in my heart... damn... he was handsome.
Wait, WHAT?! No no... this can't be happening.. I can't fall for him... I can't fall for him... I can't fall for him.
My mind kept on repeating that same sentence. As my heart beat fastens..
My heart starts- no, I need to snap back to reality.. someone-