Chapter 13- confess?

A/N: well hello, fellow readers!! i just want to inform you about the Jungkook fanfic, I deleted because of my friend, B3L1K3M3 . She deleted her story so I deleted mine SOO.. I'm deciding on making another Jungkook fanfic, so stay tuned!- let's get on with the story shall we?
______
Y/N's P.O.V
Jimin let out a huge gasp.
"Is there anything wrong?"
He gulped and drops of sweat was running down his face trying not to make eye contact..
"No, go ahead and swim." He said and pointed at the sea.

I shrugged and ran in.

Jimin's P.O.V
She took off her hoodie and damn.. she had a good body. I let out a gasp.
"Is anything wrong?" She asked me with a concerned face.
I gulped and drips of sweat was consuming my body.
"No, go ahead and swim" I didn't make eye contact with her and just pointed that the beautiful and peaceful sea. She shrugged and went in. I knew I was falling for her, but I don't know if she does. I let out a sigh hoping these feelings would stop but my heart won't stop racing and beating for her.

A few minutes later..

She got out the sea, slicking back her luscious hair to the back. Damn I'm falling for her hard.
My start to widen, my heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't believe my eyes. the hot female in front of me is my wife.

Y/N's P.O.V
    I saw Jimin's eyes widen as he saw me in this bathing suit. I giggled a little and I walked back to him.
Yet , I want to tease him so badly.~

"So, why don't you swim?" i slicked back my wet hair.

"U-Uh.. um.. I'm good thank you." Jimin said with a stutter and with a hint of shyness.
I could tell the look in his eyes.

"Y/N?" Jimin suddenly said.

"Yeah?" I turned my head back to him to see himself fiddling with his fingers.

"I ... need to confess something to you." He said in a shy voice .

"Yeah?"

"I-i like you." Jimin said as he turned the other way trying not to face me. I chuckled.

"I love you too~"

As he heard that sentence he jerked his head facing me.
I could tell the relief and happiness in his eyes.

He jolted his body towards me , greeting me with a tight hug.

"Thank you Y/N, I love you too. I can't believe you actually-"
"I do love you too Jimin ah~ I just hid it because I thought you hated me." I interrupted him rubbing the back of my head.
He finally let go of the hug and told me to dry up.

Time skip..
8:00 PM..

Jimin and I were in the car driving back to the hotel. Our hands intertwined with each other, while he was driving.
He was so perfect, his plumped lips , his eyes shining in the night and day.
I was brought back to reality when Jimin said . "We're here."

I got my stuff out of the trunk and closed it , while trying to jolt to the door with my stuff.

"Don't be such in a hurry." Jimin chuckles when we entered the fancy lobby.
I jolted to the elevator leaving Jimin at the entrance. He tried to catch up to me but unfortunately, the elevator door opened and I went in closing it, which meant I left Jimin behind. I smirked at my own behaviour but, it was worth it.

I walked out the elevator when the doors opened, until someone grabbed my wrist.

"You think you can escape from your husband, hunny?" Jimin Smirked as he pulled you into a tight hug.