Chapter 12~ spending the day with him.

Y/N's P.O.V
I saw this lump on my bed and other stuff beside my luggage. I slightly move the covers off and I found... JIMIN SLEEPING ON MY BED!.

"Yah! Why are you here?!"

"Can't you be a little quiet a man is sleeping and I'm tired!" Jimin groaned.

"No, get up and tell me why the fuck you're here!"

He Smirked and said,

"This is my revenge baby girl for going on a date with Jungkook. After all, I'm your husband.. and, Y/N just so you know, you're only mine and no one can change that. Especially you."

"So you're saying.... YOU MOVED INTO THIS ROOM?!"

"Don't you see? Now, your man needs to sleep to have energy for tomorrow, because.. I'm spending tomorrow with you." Jimin said as he slowly went back to sleep.

"what!- Ugh!" I took my PJ's from my luggage then, changed in the bathroom.
I put my hair into a bun then, headed out placing myself right beside Jimin because I didn't want to sleep on the floor.

The next day..

I woke up with an arm around me, I turned around and it was... PARK JIMIN!
I was turning red.

WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY?!

WOMAN, GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!

LISTENN, AND DONT FALL IN LOVE!!

AHHHH!

"Do you love the sight?"Jimin Asked while opening one eye, then that's when I realized I've been staring at him..

WOMAN WHY?!

"UHM dream on Jimin" I rolled my eyes and got out off his grip.

Finally-

I was suddenly dragged back on the bed while A strong pair of arms tied around my waist.

"Just a few more minutes, I want to cuddle with my cute wife." Jimin said as his gripper became tighter .

I could feel my cheeks are burning

Butterflies in stomach.

PARK JIMIN WHAT HAS YOU DONE TO ME?!

I ended up falling back asleep.
12:00 PM..

I woke up again and it was, 12:00 PM?! fuck you jimin.
I lazily got out of bed and took a quick shower. Afterwards , I went to my suit case to wear something more decent and cozy. I put on some tights , a shirt, and a cardigan.
Once I was done, I let my hair down and put on my converse.

"JIMIN WAKE UP!"
"Geez wo- OH MY GOSH ITS 12:30 CMON LETS GO!" Jimin Yelled striking out of bed.

"Jimin, just get ready and wear something" I lazily rolled my eyes at him and sat on the couch.
A few minutes later he came out wearing this: