- Chapter 6 -

Y/N's POV

- dream -

I was walking on the clouds with Mr. Pizza Man when I abruptly stopped because a flying taco went past us really quickly. Mr. Pizza Man and I followed it when I heard buzzing sound behind us. We slowly turned around and saw a huge herd us flying tacos! *O* 

"Wake up Y/N" One of the tacos spoke to me. WOAH! A FREAKIN' TACO SPOKE TO ME O.o

"WAKE UP!" Another taco said and it slapped me on the face with an imaginary hand....

'HOW ON EARTH!?' I mentally screamed. Then suddenly popped out a monster and started eating the tacos!?

"NOOOOO-"

- end of dream -

"OOOOOOOO" I screamed as I jolted upright. I was sweating and sighed in relief. The tacos were safe along with Mr. Pizza Man. Phew!

"What on earth ↘︎......" I heard someone say. I turn my head and see my roommate Kiki eating a taco. I GASP!

"NOOOOO!" I screamed and grabbed the taco threw it out the window. At least it was safe from the monster.... Kiki was just there with her mouth open; flabbergasted from what just happened 

Loading 10%

. . .

Loading 30%

. . .

Loading 50%

. . .

Loading 80%

. . .

Loading 100%

. . .

Loading complete...

"Y/N! HOW DARE YOU! I WAS ABOUT TO EAT THAT!" Kiki scolded in a very loud voice. I shrunk down in chibi style. I ran away from her.

"I'm sorry unnie~ I was just saving the taco from the monster~" I explained to her.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME A MONSTER!?" Kiki unnie yelled.

"NO~" I squeaked as I ran behind Yuri unnie but that didn't do anything... Kiki unnie just chased me around our dorm while I screamed in horror. I heard Alice unnie sigh.

"That's enough girls!" Yuri unnie ordered us and we stopped in our tracks completely. We didn't want to get Yuri unnie mad, or we'll face punishments. T^T She literally turned into hulk mode if she's mad.

"Sit down at the table! Breakfast is ready!" Yuri unnie told us and we sat down and ate in comfortable silence.

- time skip -

I waiting for BTS to arrive. I was already at the photo shoot set and I was waiting for BTS

- mini time skip -

I flopped down on my chair. It's already been 2 minutes and they still haven't come yet! T-T

"HELLO!" a male voice could be heard. I turned around and saw 2 people coming to me. I wave  at them

3rd Person POV

"HELLO!" V yelled and greeted the staffs. A girl turned around and they stood still, their eyes widening from the girl's beauty. She waved at us and they blushed. She skipped to them and greeted.

"Hello! My name is Y/N from DIAMOND and I'm here to do the photo shoot with you guys!" She said with a angelic voice which were music to our ears.

"Hello Y/N! I am Taehyung but you can call me V and he is Jungkook." V  greeted.