- Chapter 10 -

Yuri's POV

It was the last day of our 2nd week and I was stressing out a lot! Y/N was supposed to come back right now and she isn't here! I feel my phone vibrating and see that Manager unnie is calling.

[Yuri in bold and Manager in normal]

"Unnie! Where's Y/N!?"

"Y/N go into a car accident along with her family!!!!"

"WHAT! We got to go there now!"

"Yes, we have to go by helicopter because they're in Busan..."

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go now!"

"Yes, Come outside, we're on our way"

-

I fall down on my knees and sob.

"What's wrong!?" Kiki asks as she comes out of her bedroom.

"Y-Y/N *hic* g-got into *hic* a c-car accident" I managed to say through the tears. Kiki eyes widen and panics

"Let's go!" Kiki yells as she barges into Alice's room and drags her out.

"W-what's going on?" She asks and Kiki told her what happened.

"GOGOGOGO!" Alice yells as we run out of the house and see a helicopter

"Get in girls!" Manager unnie says as we hop in.

"She'll be okay unnie..." Kiki comforts me as I cry quietly.

'be safe Y/N' everybody thought as we flew to Busan.

- a day later -

Y/N's POV

Beep Beep Beep-------

My eyes flutter open and I see a white ceiling in front of me. I slowly get up and look around my surroundings.

'I'm in a hospital' I thought. I tilt my head as I try to remember what happen to me

- Flashback -

I looked at the front window and gasped.

"CAR!" I screamed before we crashed. I felt someone hugging/protecting me.

"G-guys.." I managed to say then everything went black

- End of Flashback -

I start to panic!

'What happened to my family'

'Are they safe'

'Am I the only one wake right now'

Millions of questions ran into my head and I started to stress out. The machine starts beeping and one of the nurses comes in and injects something into my arm which made me calm down.

"You have to be calm miss..." The nurse said, trying to calm me down. I read her name tag.

' Jasmine Park '

"Well Jasmine... I CAN'T CALM DOWN! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY FAMILY!" I yell and the nurse injects something into my arm again! I feel drowsy and grab my head. Everything is blurry and then I blacked out.

- a few hours later -

- Y/N's dream -

I see everyone in front of me.

My family

DIAMOND, my group

My friends.

Suddenly their waving and smiling at me for no reason

"GUYS!" I scream as I see them going further and further away from me.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I cry as I drop down onto my knees.

"They're gone..." I say and cry.

- End of Dream -

I woke up and sat upright. Panting heavily. I looked towards the door and saw 3 figures running to me and engulfing me into a hug. I immediately knew who they were and hugged them back.

"I MISSED YOU!T^T" Alice unnie cried

"YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL Y/N!" Yuri unnie scolded

"Did you know that Naruto ended while you were gone!? T3T" Kiki unnie whined and I gasped

"NUUUU~~" I whined her. Yuri unnie hit my head

"Silly girl!" Yuri unnie scolded again but broke out in a smile

"I was worried sick!" Yuri unnie pulled me into a hug.

"Ahahaha.... SoRrY!" I squeaked, running out of air. Yuri unnie finally let go and I breathed in relief.

We were having a friendly chatter with manager unnie as well ^^

"Hey! Did you kn-" Kiki started but got cut off the door opening by the doctor

"Hello Y/N..." the doctor greeted

"Hello." I greeted back. "How are my family?" I questions, praying that they were safe.

"Your mum and dad are safe and alive..." He started and I nodded in relief.

"but unfortunately your sister died and your brother is in a coma." He continued and my heart shattered. This wasn't what I was expecting....

"W-what...."

-

I was craving potatoes while writing this because ItzOkane showed a potato and I was calling ItzOkaneJalli_Meow and a friend of Liv's from scouts.... Anyway, Gotta blast! Bye~

- Potato Lord