- Chapter 7 -

3rd Person POV

After they walked for a while, they finally arrived at BTS's dorm. Y/N knocked on the door 3 times but nobody answered. Y/N knocked again but still nobody answered! Then Jungkook thought of an idea.

"Free Pizza and Chicken! Come and get it!" Jungkook  yelled in a gruff voice and the door slammed open, hitting Y/N's forehead in the process. 

"Ow~~" Y/N fell on the cold pavement and rubbed her forehead from the pain. The person who slammed the door open who was J-hope, panicked and ran inside. V helped her up and they went inside. 

Jin brought and ice-pack to Y/N.

"Very sorry for J-Hope's behaviour...." Jin apologised.

"No no, it's fine.... Just hurts a little bit." Y/N pouted which made Jin smile.

"GUYS! Come down! We have a visitor!" Jin yelled as the members trampled down the stairs.

"I'm so sorry Y/N~!" J-hope apologised as he went down on his knees. Y/N giggled at his silliness while the other BTS members secretly gasped.

'Y/N!? As in the Y/N from DIAMOND! OMG, my idol crush is here! Better make a good impression' they all thought but got snapped out of it when someone asked a question.

"I'm guessing your BTS?" Y/N asked, tilting her head to the side making the boys melt at her cuteness. They nodded and decided to introduce themselves from oldest to youngest.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin. You can call me Jin or our Prince!" Jin flirted which made Y/N giggle at his confidence

"I'm Min Yoongi. Call me Suga~" Suga said in swag. Y/N nodded

"I'm your hope! I'm your angel! Call me J-hope!" J-hope said as he gave her a sudden hug and Y/N hugged him back.

"I'm the leader, Kim Namjoon. You can call me Rap Monster~" Namjoon said

"I'm Park Jimin! I'm your future husband~" Jimin said with a wink at the end, making Y/N blush a bit.

"I'm V!" Taehyung said cutely, posing and Y/N posed back >.<

"I'm the Golden Maknae! Call me Jungkook.." Jungkook said. Y/N nodded

"Nice to meet you! My name is Lee Y/N from DIAMOND!" Y/N greeted and they nodded.

"How about I make dinner and you guys talk while I cook" Jin told them as he headed to the kitchen. Then Y/N's phone started to vibrate. She took out her phone and saw that she got a message from Yuri

-

[ Yuri unnie♥ ]

Dongsaeng-ah~ Where are you?

[♥ Y/N ♥]

Unnie! I'm at BTS's house. I'm having dinner with them.

Is that fine with you?

[ Yuri unnie ♥ ]

Yup! That's fine!

Just make sure you come back before 9pm

[ ♥ Y/N ♥]

Ne~ Bye unnie~

[ Yuri unnie ♥ ]

Bye ♥

-

"Do you guys want to play a game?" J-hope suggested, breaking the silence.

"YOSH!" Y/N fist pumped the air and the boys chuckled. J-hope went to his room and got out his favourite game, UNO!

- time skip -

"I WIN!" Jungkook celebrated while the others argued back and forth

"YOU CHEATED!" Jimin pointed at him. 

"No fair~" J-hope 

"Aww~" Y/N pouted, crossing her arms. Suga puffed his cheek in annoyance since he lost the game.

V wasn't paying attention and was in his own world while Namjoon was trying to fix his cards back to normal. Yes, he tore the cards apart.... -.-

"Dinner's ready!" Jin called out and everybody literally teleported to the kitchen table.

They sat down and ate their food while having a friendly chat. ^.^

"Y/N, what's your ideal type?" Jimin randomly blurted out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and all the attention was on her. 

"Hmmm...." Y/N pondered for a while

"I actually don't really know!?" Y/N confessed, shrugging her shoulders. They sighed of disappointment but nodded anyway and continued to eat with chatter and laughter

- time skip -

"Thank you for the dinner!" Y/N bowed at the door. 

"No problem. It was an honour having you today ^^ " Jin smiled and BTS bowed back. 

"Bye Y/N-ie~" V happily said, giving her a goodbye hug and she hugged him back.

"Hey~ Why does he get a hug and we don't!?" Jungkook pouted. Y/N giggled and ended up giving hugs to the rest of the members.

"BYE~~" Y/N waved as she walked away and BTS waved back and headed back inside.

- time skip -

"I'm back!" Y/N shouted as she stepped inside her dorm and was tackled by Yuri.

"I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! It's 9:05pm you know~" Yuri scolded and flicked her forehead. 

"Sorry~" Y/N did the puppy eyes and Yuri sighed.

"It's fine~ Now go to sleep... We have a hectic day tomorrow okay." Yuri told her. Y/N nodded and skipped to her bedroom. Yuri smiled before heading to her bedroom.

'I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow?' Y/N thought before going into a deep sleep.

- 

Hello~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ I actually wrote this quite quickly so... yeah.... \ (^.^) / Thanks for reading this chapter >.<