- Chapter 13 -

3rd Person POV 

"Y/N! Wake up! It's already 12 o' clock!" Someone shook Y/N, making her slowly gain conscious.

"What?" she asked in a whisper. Y/N couldn't talk much because her throat was burning and it felt like that she was going to faint. Kiki put her hand on my forehead and  gasped in shock

"OMG Y/N! You're flaming hot!" Kiki yelled in surprise, taking a few steps back as she could feel the heat coming from her.

"Yeah, I know." Y/N replied in a whisper, giving off a small smirk before turning her face onto her side so that she could see Kiki.

"Stop with your jokes already. I'm being serious right now. I'm going to get Nina unnie." Kiki rushed to Nina and told her about Y/N. Nina came to Y/N in a flash.

"Oh mah GAWD! Kiki, get me a towel, a bowl of cold but not too cold water and a thermometer." Nina ordered. Kiki went to the kitchen and looked for the things.

While Nina was checking out Y/N [Not that way if you know what I mean😏]. She had to be 30 centimetres away from Y/N because she was radiating off so much heat.

"Okay, I'm back with the things!" Kiki said as she placed down the towel and water on the desk and gave the thermometer to Nina.

Nina checked her temperature and was shocked. Nina gestured Kiki to look at it and she was flabbergasted!

'51.2 Degrees Celsius' the thermometer read. Kiki quickly dumped the towel into the cold water, squeezing the excess water off before handing it to Nina where she gently laid in on Y/N's forehead.

"What are we going to do? The rest of the members are away because of their schedule!" Kiki yelled in frustration and worry. Nina made the 'shush' sign, telling her to be a little bit quieter for Y/N who was sleeping with sweat rolling down her side of her forehead and a slight grimace look on her face.

"I think I'm going to call Yuri. I mean she is the leader." Nina suggested and Kiki nodded in agreement.

Calling YuriOnIce😂

Accept  ||  Decline

Yuri: Hey, what's up?

Nina: Sorry to interrupt but Y/N's sick

Yuri: Okay, how sick is she?

Nina: Sick as in you have to stand 30cm away from her because she's radiating off so much heat

Yuri: Um...Okay

Nina: What are we going to do?!

Yuri: Okay, the members and I only have around 2 more hours of work. We'll come straight after

Nina: Okay...

Yuri: Meanwhile, could you just check on Y/N? Give her food and cool her down?

Nina: Yup.

Yuri: Okay byeee! Don't hurt my Y/N >.>

Nina: K bye!

End call

Yes  ||  No

"Okay, Kiki I'm going to make some food for Y/N so could you like-" Nina said before she got cut off by Kiki

"Take care of her? Sure!" Kiki making an okay sign before Nina went to the kitchen to make some food for Y/N

"Oh Y/N...." Kiki sighed as she took off the towel and dunked it into the water before laying it on her forehead again. She kept on repeating while in between breaks, she would scroll through webtoons. Laughing silently as she read 'I love Yoo'. 

"Kiki-ah. I'm back. Could you please wake Y/N up for me?" Nina entered the door while carrying the food on a tray. Kiki put down her phone and took off the towel from Y/N's forehead. 

"Y/N-ah~ Wake up~" Kiki gently shook Y/N. 

"Mmmh~ Let me sleep more..." Y/N mumbled as she turned to her side.

"You need to eat Y/N otherwise you'll stay sick forever." Nina said as she laid the food on the desk.

"Ugh. Fine..." Y/N forced herself to sit upright and looked at them. She noticed a mess on the desk. There was water splashed on the desk, a towel was dripping water on the floor and etc

"Here, eat." Nina passed the 죽 (congee in English I think..?) to Y/N and gave a spoon to her.

"Yum Yum! Eat well!" Kiki said, eying the 죽 as she forced herself not to drool from the amazing smell.

Nina noticed it and chuckled.

"Don't worry Kiki, there's more in the kitchen." Nina assured her. Kiki smiled shyly before heading out the door for 죽 ^~^

"Okay Y/N, remember to eat all of that 죽, then have your medicine with water which is on the table. Then just rest okay. Your phone is on the floor and if you need anything, text us okay?" Nina said, putting her hands on her hips.

"...okAy..." Y/N said, her voice cracked. Nina giggled before she left the room.

- time skip - 

[ ♥ Y/N ♥] 

Hey, could you come over guys?

[ ♥ Yuri♥] 

Why? What's the matter Y/N?

[ ♥ Alice ♥] 

I'm coming right over! 

[ ♥ Kiki ♥] 

Dashi run run run~

[ ♥ Nina ♥] 

facepalm... >.> 

-

"Y/N! WHAT'S WRONG!" Alice barged into the room and looked directly at Y/N

"Tell us so we can help." Yuri said as she walked to Y/N and sat on her bed with her.

"G-guy... I-i...don't feel we-" Y/N fainted as she hit her head on the wall, falling off the bed.

"OMG!!" Nina exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hands

"We need to go to the hospital!" Kiki yelled as she picked up Y/N and carried her. 

Nina drove them to the nearest hospital. The people working at the hospital noticed them and took Y/N to the VIP room.

Around 2 hours later, the doctors came into the room with the results while the girls anxiously waited for the results. 

"I'm sorry but could the girls apart from the patient go out of the room please?" The doctor asked, tapping his foot. The girls looked at each other and nodded before they headed out of the door. As soon as they closed the door, the doctor looked at Y/N and sighed.

"Okay, would you like to know what may be the problem to your sickness?" The doctor asked, looking repeatedly at his clipboard where the answers laid.

"Yes," Y/N said carefully, her hands formed into fists and scrunched up her nose.

"I'm sorry to say this but..."

-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...... CLiPhHaNGeR~~~~ ^~^

This story is near to an end...maybe >.>

Hoped you enjoyed ❤️

3.....

2.......

1..........

BlAsT oFf