The Artist

A happy girl walks in to a room.
"Hii! Is this where the interview is?!"
"Yes. Sit down please."
"Okay!" *sits's down*
"Okay let's start.

Full name: "Kie Sugimoto!" She says happily with a bright smile.

Nickname: "mmmmmh I think some people kall me Kisu, but I don't know why haha!" She says after some thinking as she laughs.
(People sometimes accidently make a fusion of her first and last name.)

Age: "oh, I'm 19 and still in my good years!" She says excitingly.

Gender: "hmmm, I was born as a girl, but I don't mind being a boy either! I think that's called being transvestit or genderflued... oh well!" She says happily.
"She doesn't care what gender she is. Kie is Kie no matter what gender in her eyes X3)

Sexuality: "I love EVEYRONE!!!" She yells and put her hands up in the air.
(She doesn't care what the person is for a person, she loves everyone and could date any person in the world if she ever fell in love[also if she even knew what sexual love is ofcourse])

Personality: "hm..... I guess I am a happy accepting person but, I don't know what other thinks of me so!" She says thinkingly but still very happy.
(She is always happy and kind. She accepts the situation and everyone as they are. She cares about everyone and is extremly much as a young excited kid. She only gets angry and serious if someone hurt her loved ones.)

Appearance: "oh, shall I look in to the camera?! Okay! Cheese!!!"

Likes: "I like drawing and people and huuuuuugs!!!" /)^D^/) *hyg-attack the interviewer*"hm? Aaah!!! Miss Kisu!! I mean Sugimoto! Miss Sugimoto we're not done yet!!;;""Sorry!" ^^;;

"hm? Aaah!!! Miss Kisu!! I mean Sugimoto! Miss Sugimoto we're not done yet!!;;"
"Sorry!" ^^;;

Dislikes: "hm..... I dislike.... hm... I don't remember if I have any dislikes." She says and is pretty confused.
(She has a dislike she never remembers cuz she rather not think of it when it's not around for sure- thunder.)

Backstory: "hm... I grew up in a small village with my papa and mama, my big bro left for traveling when I was 8... hm... and.. I always used to paint on the walls!" She says starting in a thinking way but ends with happiness.

Specie: "I am pretty sure I am a human with magic powers. Are they called mages?" She asks confused.
(Kinda that I guess;;)

Powers: "Everything I draw can become real oif I think of it as real!" She says happily.

Pet: "nope! Don't have any! But I love em!" She says happily.

Weakness: "my power don't work in rain nor pitch-black dark! In water the color is washed away, and in darkness they become drawings again!" She explains happily.
(She's also clumsy)

Other: "other? Like what?" She asks.

"Okay miss Sugimoto. The interview is done. We will add this to our database and call you when you're needed."
"Okay! C'ya!" ^D^/) She says and leaves the room.

Story: In this story, Kie gets to hear her brother has disappeard during his many years of travel and goes out to find him only to get stuck in a womans plan on kiddnapping the emperor and take over the contry with her organisation and you will help her being caught in it aswell.

Scen 1: It's a normal day and you walk outside on your way to school when you suddenly get bumped down by Kie who came running.
"Oh! Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't see you! Are you alright?" She asks and helps you up.
(This is how they meet)

Scen 2: Kie is late for school one day and hurry there. You're already there in class listening to the teacher. Suddenly Kie comes in running to the class all of a sudden.
"Ah! Hahh!! Sorry, that I'm late..." she says.
"Go to your seat Kie." The teacher says and Kie goes to her seat looking over to you next her and waves.
(Here they are already friends. It can be best friends, relation like girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever you like.)

Scen 3: You make it...