Dragon Baroness

Name: Vanessa Von Chou

Age: 207

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Very kind, carefull, sweet, happy, polite.

Look:

(Snowie is my mark as an artist

(Snowie is my mark as an artist. I did this one for something else, but decided to out it in here too with some changes.
And I did try to draw make up on her cuz some people do wear make up. Some and some. Alot of people wear it and sometime you gotta try right?;;)

(Huhh........ I don't know at all how you draw Dragons.... I SUCK at that kind of stuff.... sooo yeah.... I take google to help me out;;;)

Family: Her father is out in the world tracking dragon hunters down to kill them

Her 2 children moved out long ago and her husband she has right now is cheating on her and starts to be weird around her.

Backstory: She was always hapoy with her husband but since it had been alot of years together and she still loved him dearly. He started to get tired of her but not her money. So he has started to cheat on her but stays for the rich life and Vanessa has her suspicions about it but don't know what to do exacly.

Specie: Sky dragon

Power: Wind/Air element

Note: She livs in china but comes originaly from another contry that I haven't decided yet.

Story: In this story you will help Vanessa with her husband. Make her happy again and help her with right decision to her problem.
And you know who she is cuz she's pretty famous in china.

Scen 1: You're outside on a walk one evening when you see a man walk on the side walk suspesiosly and even more suspecious you see someone following him. You get pretty suspecious around this and...

Scene 2: You make it...