The Airplane Waitress

A woman walks in to the room ready for the interview and politly sits down.

"Welcome! I see you're ready so let's start!" Interviewer says.

Name: "Aisha Storm" she says politly and in british accent and smiles.

Nickname: "no, no I don't habe any." She says kindly with a smile.

Age: "oh hehe, I wish I was younger but sadly I'm 31." She says as she chuckles.

Gender: "I am born as a girl and I see myself as a woman ofcourse." She says politly.

Sexual attraction: "I am attracted to men." She sais with a small blush fixing her hair. (Aka Straight)

Personality: "um... I do believe, I am a kind and calm womnen. I do my job properly and I do things that must be done. I always make sure it's done." She says thinking after a bit.
(She is very strict and picky in how things should be. She rather do things herself than having someone else doing it wrong in her eyes. She is kind and calm but can always freak out like any other human.)

Appearance: "oh a photgraph? I never look good on pictures but alright then." She says and turn over to the camera.

Family: "um, my parents are dead since 3 years ago

Family: "um, my parents are dead since 3 years ago. Car accident. And I have a twinsister in america." She says and smiles.

Backstory: "um.... do we need to talk about it?" She asks and looks worried.
(When she and her sister grew up, their parents didn't care much about them. They only cared about themselves and was never home so a nanny had to take care of Aisha and her sister. So when their parents died they didn't know how to react and wanted a new start in life. Aisha stayed in England working harder than ever, and her twin moved to America to follow her dream and become an actress.)

Likes: "I like flying very much which describes my job ofcourse. But I like flowers and nature." She says and smiles very happily.

Dislikes: "I dislike smokers. People who smokes." She says.

Power: "no, no I don't have any powers that I am aware off." She answers.
(She and her sister has powers they never discovered since they only had their rude parents in their minds as kids. Their powers are that they can teleport themselves and other to diffrent places.

Specie: "I am a normal human." She says.
(Mage)

Weakness: "hm... I am pretty strikt I think that can annoy people. I have it hard to make friends." She answers with a smile.
(The sisters powers can only work if they have been at the place onve before. If Aisha have been in Oslo in Norway she can teleport there, but if she haven't been there, she can't teleport her there unless she has a map and point at where she wanna teleport. It also takes alot of energy the longer away it is that she teleports to that makes her and her sister exhausted.)

Pet: "no I don't have any because of my job. But if I would have, I would definatly have a cat." She says with a gentle smiles.

Fear: "The ocean. I am terrifyed of the ocean. That's why I hate boats and ships." She confess.
(The reason why she is scared of the ocean is because she can't swim. A secret of hers.)

Other: "mmmmh. No I don't believe so." She says and smiles.
(She has a birthmark on her right shoulder.)

"Great! That was all. Thank you so much for coming. Bye!" The interview says with a smile.
"Yes you're welcome. Goodday!" Aisha says and leaves politly.

Story: During her work in the air they will crash with the plane and be lost on an island. Aisha and your character will leave the plane to find civilisation that is on the other side of the island and they will build either friendship relation or more than that depending on how you feel.

Scene 1: Aisha is in the coffie room of her work. She will soon go to the airplane she will work on this time. She leaves the room and bumps in to you right when she goes out.
"Oh, excuse me." She says and walks away to the airplane.
(You can make a comment on that if u like.)
Later she is on the airplane and control the passes and tickets that comes in. You go in and...

Scene 2: You make it...