The kiss

Riff backed away and stared at Claria for a minute. Then pulled her into a hug showing that they shared the same feelings. That's when the other Jets came along, Riff pushed her behind him to keep her safe and started to talk to them

"Riff what are you doing with her" one of them said

"We were just talking about things, now what's seems to be the problem" Riff said.

"She's a PR and Bernardo's sister that's quite a gamble to be around her but how about I get pay back for earlier for what her brother did the knife wound. It finally just stopped bleeding" said A-Rab

"No don't touch her that's not fair to her" said Riff.

"No unless you love her and we could get in some trouble with the PR's then" said Ice.

" I wouldn't let that happen. My brother may be strict but I would not let him even decide to do anything. I may not know you guys but that's the least I could do " said Claira.

Then Tony came forward towards Claira and nodded his head towards her knowing that she would protect them from her brother.

" I for one trust her she is a good person and just because Bernardo is her brother doesn't mean we need to judge her on that"

She felt happy for once. She wasn't with her brother or sister but she was happy. Not that she wasn't happy with them but the Jets just felt right and they weren't treating her as if she was a baby. She knew what she was getting herself into and she enjoyed having people around that she could trust. 

"I know why my little sister loves you now, but you have to warm up to Bernardo and that will take a while but I'm willing to help you out with that now. She picked a good person, I don't like that Chino that my brother picked but I like you. But I must leave now before my brother sees that I am not home. If that happens he will sent of other PR to find me" she exclaimed.

Then after giving Riff one last kiss on the cheek, she scrambled away to go home and find Bernardo. But he was definitely not home yet, he was sitting in the shop with Anita and was kissing her 

She decided against bothering them since she knew that Bernardo had a key to the apartment that they shared. She wandered up the the apartment room and started to get ready for bed. But the time she finally laid down, Bernardo came through the door of the apartment. He knocked on her down and without a answer he entered and saw her fast asleep . He planted a kiss on her temple and told her to had a goodnight sleep. Then proceeded to get ready and also lay down as well.