The parting

Walking down the street

Claria and Maria were unsure of what would happen. In a way Claria is mad, no furious at Tony for killing Bernardo and at the same time she understood why the events happened.
She knew he brother had a thick head and wouldn't listen to anyone. In the end it would have happen with anyone because of the way her brother was. It was definitely not easy living with him or dealing with him when he had gotten mad. 

The pharmacy

Then they saw Anita walking towards them and saw her crying and pulling some of her clothes back on.

"Anita what is wrong, why are you crying" Maria gotten out

"They touched me and tried to do things to me" Anita spoke out softly

"Then what happened Anita"  Claria spoke out

"I told then that Maria was dead and that Chino killed her" Anita told the girls

Then it hit then if Tony truly loved Maria he would die for her and that would mean going after Chino.

Then the girls started to run as fast as they could to stop Chino from killing Tony.

The Streets

Once running towards the streets they found tony yelling to find Chino and to kill him.

" It is not fair Chino, come on your a coward for killing her, just kill me now why don't you, I know you want to" Tony Screamed

Once seeing Maria start to move Claria moves right along with her going towards the screaming boy that was in pain.

"Tony" Maria spoke out and started to dash towards the crying boy.

"Maria" the broken boy spoke out in question.

Once they were together Claria spoke out while running over to them. 

"Look we need to go before Chino tries anything I can't lose anyone else"

Then once she was done with that sentence a single gun shot rang out.

But it missed its target