The passing

When the gun shot happened everything slowed down to almost stop. She saw the bullet and she was content with life for once. She knew that her end was about to come and she welcomed it gladly knowing she was finally finished and could see her brother and love again. 

Claria saw the bullet coming straight for her. Everything was okay she was just glad it wasn't her little sister of her love.

The pain was nothing at first then it started to hurt more and more. Maria caught her and started to tear up. The blood started to drip onto the road and not stopping. Showing that the older sister would not survive the shot. The PR'S and Sharks came out and started to cry as they realized what happened.

"No you can't leave me please Claria I cant do this without you" Maria pleaded to the dying girl.

"Maria look a-at me please, it will be okay stay wi-with Tony for me and take care Anita" Claria pleaded to her

Then Tony came over to say good bye and help her out. Blood started to slow down with her breaths and her eyes were starting to close. She was afraid of what would happen. Would she see Bernardo and Riff again or not. Would her sister would succeed in life.

The last thing she heard was them both singing her to sleep.

Maria's POV

She was truly gone and its all my fault. I had to fall in love with Tony and not Chino and now she's dead.

"Stay back!. How do you fire this gun, Chino? By pulling this little trigger? How many bullets are left, Chino? Enough for you? Or you? All of you! You all killed him! And my brother! And Claria! Not with bullets and knives! With hate! Well, I can kill now too, because now I have hate! How many can I kill, Chino? How many and still have one bullet left for me? Don't touch her!" As she broke down. 

The gun was taken from the hands of the broken sister and thrown as far as possible. She had just lost the two most important people in her life and could not imagine what the next day would feel like. The other half of the room they shared would be emptied and just a shell of what they used to have. What came next, how would anything work anymore. The shop, the little things in life they she had now lost. Then it truly hit, she would have to bury her siblings in the next few days. How would she tell her parents that within a few days of moving for a better life that her siblings her now dead. How would they take the fact of losing the twins. What was the next step she would take. All she knew was that she has Tony by her side and to help take care of her while she was grieving and processing everything.