The truth

The apartment

Both the girls were fast asleep in there beds in the same room. When a sudden tapping at the window started to happen. Maria woke up first when it started to happen. She opened the window and saw it was Tony and he looked like he was crying.

"Tony what's wrong. Hey you were crying" Maria spoke urgently

Then Claria woke up and was confused. As she heard talking. It was not loud but urgent.

"Maria is Bernardo home? Who are you talking to I mean it's not morning yet right"

" No no big sister I believe everything is alright. Bernardo is not home yet but some one just knocked on the front door will you get it please" Maria spoke quickly

"Sure no problem" she spoke back

When she when to the door it was Chino standing at the door

"Hello Chino what are you doing here this late and where is Bernardo"

" Well I'm here for Tony where ever he is hiding out like a coward he is and and um Bernardo is dead Tony killed him"  Chino spoke softly towards the end.

All she knew was that tears started to stream down her face and could not face Chino anymore. She closed the door and tried to compose herself. She tried to figure out how she would tell her sister that her brother was dead. Once she got into the room she was shocked to see Tony was sitting there next to Maria, a murder, a shark that took her brother life.

"Why are you here, you are a monster and should not have come here" with tear pouring down her face once again.

"Look I had to do it Claria he killed Riff ..."

"Wait what he's ... he's dead, no he's not he promised he wouldn't do that its not possible" Claria spoke out diligently

Then they all sat there in sorrow and she knew Riff would never kiss her or hug or even be there for late night walks again. That the future she thought of would never happen. 

Then the front door was knocked on once again and it was Officer Krupke waiting there for someone to answer the door. Then Tony was out the window as fast as he came in. And Claria answer the door.

"Why hello Officer Krupke how are you doing " Claria asked the older officer

"I doing quite fine for now but I must tell you and your sister something" Krupke said softly

"Oh really is it about my brother death because I already sadly know about what happened" she said with tears threatening to spill

Then she closed the door on him and decided to see how her sister was processing the new information. But to her surprise, her sister was getting ready to meet Tony behind the pharmacy. She decided she would too would go to stop Chino from doing anything stupid.