The Body

•THE BODY•

LUCAS LET TWELVE SIT ON THE BACK OF HIS BIKE, Dustin originally was gonna take Twelve but Lucas refused to let Eleven near him

LUCAS LET TWELVE SIT ON THE BACK OF HIS BIKE, Dustin originally was gonna take Twelve but Lucas refused to let Eleven near him. Believing that Eleven had lied to them.

They were behind Mike's house when the girls got off the bike, Twelve stopped the two boys.

"Look we don't wanna talk Twelve." Dustin says.

Twelve didn't say anything except grew a vine on the boys' bars and they both got flower. They looked at her in sadness knowing there was nothing she could do.

"I'm sorry." She said and sneaks back inside with Eleven.

Both of them didn't say anything except peddled away back home to face the harsh reality their best friend was dead.

••••••••

Twelve was under the fort where Eleven was too, she sat reading the same comic book she read in the afternoon. Eleven kept making static noises with the radio and it was annoying Mike to no extent.

"Can you please stop that?"  Mike says angrily.

El looked at him but still continued to mess with radio, not phased and continued to close her eyes.

"Are you deaf?!" Twelve flinched but tried not to look anyway.

"I thought we were friends, you know?" He began. "But friends tell each other the truth, and they definitely don't lie to each other. You made me think Will was okay, that he was still out there, but he wasn't. He wasn't!  Maybe you thought you were helping but you weren't, you hurt me. Do you understand? What you did sucked." El looked hurt and Twelve placed her comic book down, and went over to El.

"And you too Twelve, how could you go along with it? You hurt me too." Twelve eyes watered and said

"I didn't know...."

Eleven hugged her and continued to work on the radio, she then closed her eyes.

"Lucas was right about you two all along." Mike says but then a voice was heard singing from the radio.

"So come on and let me know, should I stay or should I go?  Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble, if I stay it will be double."

Mike knew whose voice it was, it was Will's and ran over. El giving him the radio and grabbing it quickly. El's nose began to bleed after she had used her powers of trying to find Will.

"Will is that you? It's Mike! Do you copy? Over." He said frantically.

"Will are you there?" He asked once more but not receiving anything, he looked over to Eleven and asked.

"Was that....."

"Will." Eleven said as the blood still began to fall down from her nose.

•••••••••