The Bathtub

•THE BATHTUB•

THE FOUR HAD JUST GOTTEN BACK TO MIKE'S HOME, El had gone to the mirror to fix herself up and Mike went over to her in the other room to talk to her

THE FOUR HAD JUST GOTTEN BACK TO MIKE'S HOME, El had gone to the mirror to fix herself up and Mike went over to her in the other room to talk to her. Ve and Dustin were sitting on the couch as they both were reading comic books together, that was until the radio came on.

Lucas was shouting Dustin and Ve couldn't understand him but knew it was bad news. Dustin ran to get mike and said to him.
"Guys! It's Lucas, we think he's in trouble."

Mike and El ran over to the radio,

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin said to Mike.

"What if he found it?" Dustin said as he picked up the radio to listen to Lucas.

Lucas voice came in and out not understanding a single word, that came through. Mike grabbed the radio and tried to listen.

"What's he saying?" Mike asks.

"I don't know he's way out of range." Dustin says.

Mike puts it closer to his ear and tries to listen once more, but then he pressed the button and talked

"Lucas if you can hear us slow down, we can't understand you."

As Lucas started to talk through the radio the signal was getting stronger but still couldn't understand.

"Mad hen, does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something ?" Dustin Asked.

"I don't think..." Ve started until Lucas finally was clear on the radio he shouted.

"The bad men are coming!"

"Bad men.... bad men! Stay here." Mike says and runs upstairs and Dustin follows. Ve looks at El with terror on her face.

"I don't wanna gonna go back." Ve says tears filling in her eyes.

"No." El says grabbing her hand and looking at her.

"Papa won't get you." She finished.

Dustin and Mike comes back down stairs and tells the girls to follow them. The girls run with them as they pick up their bikes and run beside them, hoping that they weren't caught yet. As they make it near the ride El gets on Mike's bike while Ve gets on Dustin's.

As they do so Ve and El look at the street and see all the bad men but one stood out for the two of them. Their "Papa" was staring at them, smirking knowing that he had found them. Soon Dustin saw them and looked in fear and said