Trick or Treat, Freak

•TRICK OR TREAK, FREAK•

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY WINNIE WAS EXCITED FOR

Halloween.

The guys had told her about it and she got really excited, she was going as Dana from Ghostbusters because obviously the guys were going as the Ghostbusters.

She was going to wear her costume later after school because she didn't want to wear a dress and all that make up at school. The guys were wearing their costumes to school because that's what everyone did last year.

Winnie was getting her bag together when she saw Will's drawing she touched the picture and felt as if she was there she opened her eyes and began to breathe normally as she looked around and saw that she was in her room.

"Hey honey you Ready?"  Joyce said bring Winnie out of her thoughts

"Yeah, I just need to grab my sketchbook." Winnie grabbed her bag and walked into the living room and laughed at Will's different poses.

"Come on Winnie Join in." Winnie placed her bag on the couch and went over to Will.

They took different photos and as they finished Jonathan puts his arm around Winnie.

"Winnie's first Halloween." He ruffled her hair and Winnie responded by sticking her tongue out at him.

•••••••••

Winnie and Will were dropped off by their mom and were walking towards the guys as they heard them say.

"Who you gonna call?"

"Ghostbusters!" Winnie and Will shouted.

"Hey!" All three of them said to the two Byers.

Winnie went over to Dustin and kissed his cheek, and hugged Mike.

"Egon!" Lucas shouted hugging Will.

"Venkman!" Will shouts back.

Mike looks over to Lucas and reads his name tag and says

"Woah, woah! Why are you Venkman?

"Because I'm Venkman." Lucas responds.

"No I'm Venkman."

Winnie looked at the two confused and asked
"Why can't There be two Venkmans?"

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago, I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, Will's Egon, Winnie's Dana, and Lucas is Winston."

Lucas rolls his eyes and scoff,

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston."