The Upside Down

•THE UPSIDE DOWN•

VE WAS SITTING IN THE GYM WITH THE GUYS AND EL, Ve was sitting in between Dustin and El

VE WAS SITTING IN THE GYM WITH THE GUYS AND EL, Ve was sitting in between Dustin and El. Ve was letting El put her head on her shoulder while Ve put her head on Dustin's shoulder.

Mike was getting anxious he was bouncing his knee looking at the door to se if anyone would come in to check on them. It was silent the only thing you could hear were the crickets chirping outside the gym. As it continued to be silent Mike looked at his watch and got up abruptly and startled Ve and El and watched him go out the door.

Mike soon came back inside and all looked at him as he spoke

"They're gone."

"What?" Lucas asked surprised.

"Nancy and Jonathan his car's gone." Mike explains.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin tells him.

"Gross."

"No, no way!" Mike denies.

"Did they go with the chief?" Dustin asks.

"I don't know!"

Ve soon started to grow nervous fearing that something was going to happen soon.

"No." El says soon gaining the attention from all of them.

"What, did you see them? Do you know where they went?"

"Yes." El says.

"Where did they go?" Mike asks.

Soon it all made sense to Ve she knew where they were going and answered for El.

"Demogorgon."

•••••••

They were all still waiting until finally the three boys began to talk to each other while Ve and El sat on the bleachers.

"Guys, guys! This is crazy, we can't just wait around."  Mike says.

"Mike in case you forgot we're still fugitives, the bad men are still looking for us." Lucas explains trying to get through to Mike.

"Yeah and we don't even know where you're sister is." Dustin gives another point.

"El can find them."  Mike tells Dustin.

"Mike look at her, I still think we should stick to the chief's plan."

"Exactly. We stay here keep El and Ve out of sight and keep them safe. That's the most important thing, remember? Beside she's okay she's with Jonathan." Lucas says