Prologue

I found that soooooo funny.

REMEMBER! READ I'M SURVIVING FIVE NIGHTS BEFORE YOU READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T!

THERE IS CRUCIAL INFO NEEDED THAT IS GIVEN IN THE FIRST BOOK THAT IS NEEDED IN THIS BOOK. If you haven't already, go read I'm Surviving Five Nights. Also each chapter I will post a funny Nate pic, a pic to go with the chapter (sometimes), and a NateWantsToBattle song. 

Y/N POV

"Ladies and gentlemen of my YouTube channel, we are about to answer a question you all, and myself, have been wondering. You see that guy down there?" I turned my camera so it looked through the stair railing and downstairs into our living room which was connected to the kitchen. My fiancé was sitting at the kitchen table working on his laptop with his glasses on. "The question we've all been wondering... Is NateWantsToBattle ticklish? Okay, let's go!" I quietly crept down the stairs and into the kitchen/living room. I snuck up behind Nate. He suddenly turned around.

"What are you doing? Wha- hey! I don't want to be on your channel!" Nate put a hand over the camera mounted to my shoulder.

"Nothing! Just showing our fans what NateWantsToBattle does all day!" I lied. Nate rolled his eyes and turned back to work. I smiled and started tickling him. 

"Wha- hey cut that out!" Nate laughed. He fell out of the chair and his glasses fell off. "Okay! I.... give in! Y/N! Haha! I can't breathe!" Nate laughed. I smiled down at him as I was straddled over his chest. He looked at my camera. 

"Breaking news... NateWantsToBattle is ticklish!" He smiled as he put his glasses back on. 

"Very at that!" I added. 

"Not as bad as you!" He smiled and flipped me over, running his fingers up and down my sides as I squealed. After a while, Nate finally lets me breathe.
"All viewers at home... this is what your famous Y/NWantsToBattle has come to." Nate unstrapped the camera and turned it to face an out of breath me.

"Oh shut up!" I gasped. 

"Okay. Let's settle this debate. By WantsToBattle Law the debate can only be settled one way!" Nate strapped the camera.

"PILLOW WAR!" We both shouted. A few minutes later, Nate had a GoPro hooked up on his forehead and we both had a live stream going on our channels.

"Okay viewers, for those who don't know what happened. I have added the link to the video of what happened shortly before this stream started and we are about to have a pillow war to settle this debate." Nate said.

"THE VIDEO WAS ON WHETHER NATE WAS TICKLISH OR NOT!" I shouted. Nate glared at me. "For those who don't know what a pillow war is, it's basically a giant pillow fight," I added.