I'M COMING FOR YOU!

NATEWANTSTOBATTLE DID A MIRACULOUS THEME AND I CAN'T FIND IT ON SPOTIFY! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! 

OH, MY GOD, I FOUND A SHIRTLESS PIC OF MATPAT! I WAS LOOKING FOR NATEWANTSTOBATTLE AND MATPAT PICS THOUGH!!! 

I have no life.

Nate came in later with his laptop in his hands. "Hey. Mark's hosting a party tonight at his place! Wanna come?" Mark was your friend back when the Fazbear incident happened. he's now a famous YouTuber like yourselves.

"Sure. Mark's place is sick." I smiled.

Nate laid down next to me on the couch. "Okay, but first, snuggles." He said in a baby like voice as he nuzzled my chest with his head.

"You snuggled me all day today!" I protested.

"But I want more!" Nate pouted in his new found baby voice.

"I'll snuggle you tonight!" I whined. Nate looked up and made puppy dog eyes, "Pwease?"

"Okay... fine." I sighed, wrapping my arms around Nate. He smiled and closed his eyes, squeezing me a bit tighter. I took a picture and posted it on Twitter with the caption, "He wanted snuggles before the party."

Mark had soon replied, "So you guys are going to the party? BTW you guys are cute. I ship it."

"Yes, we are going. As soon as Mr. Snuggle Baby gets up." I replied. Nate sighed and opened his eyes. "Okay. I'll go shower." He got up and went into the bathroom. It made me think back to when I first had him to my old apartment.

Flashback

I slumped on the couch and listened as Nate struggled with the shower. There was a thump followed by some screaming, "OW!"

I laughed. I listened as Nate shouted things like, "okay this turns it on ho- OW THAT'S HOT!" or, "Oh shoot did I break the knob? Oh, wait I got it!" I could tell he wasn't in the shower and bathing yet as he screamed.

"Need some help?" I called.

"Oh god no! I'm fine!" Nate cried. Maybe he is naked then. Then the door shut and I could hear Nate getting undressed. Oh, I stand corrected.

Flashback end.

Nate came out of the bathroom. "It's all yours!" He called as he went upstairs to the bedroom. I went in and took a shower and walked up to our room. "Nate?" I called.

"Decent!" He answered. I opened the door.

"I'll leave." Nate left the room to let me change.

I threw on some normal clothes and called down to Nate.

"Hey, Nate? I'm having trouble picking a dress." No reply.

"I'm decent!" I added. Nate soon entered. I handed him a few and we decided on a (dress color and stuff). I ducked into the master bathroom and changed. I came out and Nate stood in awe.

"How did I get engaged with a woman so beautiful?" He asked, taking my hand.

You drove to Mark's place, which was nicer than yours.

3RD POV

When you two entered, you were greeted by Mark, who gave you both a big hug.

"Thanks for coming guys! I saw Y/N's Twitter post too." Mark added, winking at Nate. Nate gave a confused look and you giggled and showed him.

"Oh stop complaining. You liked it!" Nate pointed out.

You two went over and grabbed some drinks. Then a song started to play and Nate dragged you to the floor. The song was Baby I Love You.

Nate was singing softly as he danced with you, swaying to the music like he always did. As you kept dancing, the power went out. Everyone screamed until Mark yelled in the distance, "IT'S OKAY! PROBABLY JUST A FUSE! I'LL GO CHECK!" There was an opening and closing of a door, and it was silence. You couldn't even feel Nate near you.

"Nate?" You called. You felt a firm hand on your shoulder and you turned. The grip tightened and you felt someone lean in close.

"I told you I would always find you, my precious little pet!" You heard a familiar voice hiss in your ear, and just like that, the power was back and the source of the voice was gone. Nate was gripping your shoulders.

"Y/N! You okay?" He asked.

"I saw him." You muttered.

"Wha- saw who?"

"I saw him! He's here! I saw Matthew!" You were shaking. Nate's eyes widened and he led you over to Mark. 

"Mark... we gotta leave early. Phone Guy's here." Mark widened his eyes and nodded.

"I'll tell the volunteers to keep a lookout." 

Nate took your shaking form and led you out of Mark's place and into his car. He turned the radio on and started singing, nudging you every now and then. You just turned and smiled at him before staring glumly out at the road. You heard Nate sigh before turning off the radio. "I don't want to talk about it." You groaned.

"I know. Neither do I." Nate replied. When you got to the house, Nate carried you inside, despite your protest of you being a grown woman. Nate set you on the bed and went into the bathroom to change. You changed into your pajamas and crawled into bed, Nate came out wearing an old nerdy shirt and some plaid pants. He slipped in next to you. "So... goodnight?" Nate said.

You rolled over and faced him. You scooted a bit closer to him and hugged him, burying your head in his chest. "That's better." He sighed.

HOLY CRAP SHORT CHAPTER! I promise this is the only short chapter in this book! I PROMISE!