Please.....Hurry.......

Caption for the second pic: I can't see my forehead!

Y/N POV

Matthew had come down every day for a week, forcing me to kiss him as he would forcefully cuddle me and drag me to his bed to sleep with at night. 

(NOTHING ELSE I'M NOT THAT DIRTY.)

He had just left and had left me untied. I quickly took my phone that Matthew had neglected to take and tried to call the police. "Ugh, no service!" I groaned. I decided to take a video. I opened the camera and started recording. 

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. I'm Nathan Sharp's fiancé. I have no idea where I am but I've been kidnapped. My kidnapper's name is-" I whipped my head away when I heard a noise.

"I think he's coming!" I whispered.

"What are you doing?" I heard from Matthew.

"Nothing!" I lied.

Matthew strode over to me and ripped the phone out of my hands. He threw it to the ground. He said nothing as he gripped my shoulders and forced me into the chair, he tied a rope around me as I pleaded.

"What do you want! Just let me go!" I sobbed, "Please, please let me go!" My voice shook with fear. 

"I can't keep you alone for five minutes!" Matthew muttered as he picked up the, still recording but broken, phone.

"As for this..." He took it and walked upstairs. I heard him open a window and I knew that he had thrown it out the window. Please let someone find it! I heard Matthew walk down the steps and I moaned, knowing what was coming. I almost fell over in my chair when Matthew had slapped me on the cheek. 

Mark POV

We drove around the town, looking for a white van that could have possibly taken Y/N. "This is the end of the last street and no sign of Y/N." I sighed to Nate who was anxiously glancing out the windows. 

"Keep looking. He's got to be here somewhere." Nate said, not taking his eyes off the windows.

"Nate, maybe he's already gone." Stephanie sighed from the backseat.