requesting

D I S C L A I M E R

Hello there fellow readers. I am glad that you were willing enough to click on this book and read my writing.

Of course, if you guys do not know, Shaun Murphy is a character from The Good Doctor.

It is a very good TV show and I really love it. And I loved it so much, I decided to make a book filled with imagines about my favorite cinnamon roll <3

You guys are more than welcome to request a personal imagine with Shaun. I would be more than happy to write them for you guys!

Most of these imagines will be from my Tumblr (enchxntedlxve) So most of these imagines will be from there. But I hope you guys know that these imagines are mine. They are nobody else's they all belong to me.

I do not own Shaun Murphy, the credit goes to the rightful owner.

If you guys are fans of The Good Doctor, don't be afraid to message me about your thoughts on an episode. The newest episode, practically anything. You guys are the reason that I keep writing, thank you so much for all the love and support. I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I will writing it <3

All of these are one-shots, so there will not be any two-part ones. So please do not ask.

I have a life, so if I don't post your imagine right away, please do not nag me about it. Now, if I haven't written it in a week, that's when you can message me. So there can be a possibility of where I have forgotten about it.

><><><><><><

F O R M

Practically for the form, all you need to do is comment your name and what you want your imagine to be about.

Lemme repeat, COMMENT YOUR REQUEST ON THIS PAGE !!!

I've gotten so many people commenting on other people's imagines, requesting their imagines. If you guys do that, I will PM you and tell you to move that request to this page.

This page is where all the requests should be. They should not be on any other pages.

You guys can request as many times as you would like. I really don't care, as long as you have different ideas each time.

><><><><><><

F I N A L T H O U G H T

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post another chapter.

Have fun reading my imagines,

Love you guys,

-blushinghard