Chapter Seven- Virginity

Sitting at the pizza parlor with the boys was an interesting experience to say the least

Sitting at the pizza parlor with the boys was an interesting experience to say the least. I swear nearly every waitress was finding a way to walk past our table to steal glances at the boys. They even got their pizzas for free due to the blonde at the register trying to get their number. We were all currently squeezed into a booth, Axel and Beau where on one side and I was opposite them, squashed between the window and Hunter.

I couldn't figure Hunter out, one minute he was hot and the next he was cold. He acted like he was on his period with the amount of mood swings he throws my way. I'm still really anxious to be around him, mainly because I don't know if it's going to be a good day or not. I rubbed the back of my head at the memory from his last bad day before taking another bite of my cheese pizza.

I am still unsure how I felt about being a part of this group as such. I don't really feel like I fit in, we are all very different people who would be the last group anyone would pick to be friends. Friends. Can I actually call them that? Are we friends? Do they see me as a friend? This is all too new to me, I haven't properly hung out with friends since my parents passed.

"So, what do you think Bre?" Axel asked.

I stopped mid bite of my pizza and shot him a confused look.

"Get your head out of la la land and pay attention." Beau laughed.

"Sorry, can you repeat it please?" smiled shyly and took a bite of pizza to try and distract myself from the blush I felt warming my cheeks.

"I was asking what you think about the party."

"Party? What party?" I asked confused.

"Bloody hell Bre you're doing my head in." Beau groaned while banging his head on the table.

"What he means Princess is what do you think about going to the party tomorrow night that Cindy is throwing." Hunter smirked while placing his arm on the chair behind my head.

"Uh-Uh Cindy? You're sure she'd want me to go to her party?" I asked while playing with the end of my sleeve.

I didn't have a problem with Cindy, but she was like the boys, from a different crowd. I never would have thought she even knew I existed let alone invite me to a party she's having.

"She said we can bring plus ones, so you're fine! You gotta come please." Begged Axel, dragging out the please longer than necessary.

"Come party with us Bri." Beau joined in, the both of them giving me puppy eyes.

"I-Uh I'm not sure guys." I muttered while poking at my Pizza embarrassed.

I couldn't exactly tell them I've never been to a party before or touched alcohol, they already think I'm a loner and a nerd without that to add to the stereotype even more.

"You haven't been before have you?" whispered Hunter in my ear.

I jumped slightly at the close proximity and turned to face him slightly.

"Is it that obvious?" I whispered back.

He shook his head and gave me a small smile "Only because I know you."

I bit my lip and looked away from him back to the boys only to see them sporting a pout now to complement their puppy eyes.

"I guess I could." I muttered, unable to take their pleading any longer.

"Holy shit actually?!" Screamed Beau while almost jumping out of his seat.

"Yeah, I'll go." I smiled faintly, on the inside I was freaking out.

"Yes, get ready bitches tonight we are going to live it up, what's your favourite drink Bre? I'll make sure that we've got it to go." Grinned Axel.

I looked at Hunter unsure on how to answer. He frowned slightly, as if racking his brain to think of a drink to tell them I'd probably like.

"She likes-"

"Actually, I've never been to a party, I've got no idea what drinks I like." I mumbled, cutting Hunter off.

Both Beau and Axel looked at each other before bursting in to a hysterical laughter, tears forming in the corner of their eyes as they banged the table to try to compose themselves. I sunk into my chair more, trying to hide behind my jacket to conceal my embarrassment. Taking one look at my humiliated state they instantly stopped laughing and a look of shock passed over them.

"Oh my god you're actually serious?" Chocked Beau.

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my fingers.

"Well we will fix that tonight, you can kiss your virginity good-bye because we are taking it." Declared Axel while holding his soda up.

Hunter chocked on his drink before coughing as Axel and Beau laughed at his reaction to what Axel said.

"Her party virginity Hunter, get your mind out of the gutter." Beau teased.

"I guess it's decided then, tonight I go to my first party." I grinned while raising my cup to cheers it with Axel.

"To Bre's first party." Hunter laughed while joining his cup.

"To taking Bre's virginity." Chimed Beau, sending a cheeky wink to me.

I shot him a smile back but, on the inside, I was wondering if I just made a huge mistake.  

Apologies for the short chapter, the next one is a long one so be prepared for a lot to go down

Apologies for the short chapter, the next one is a long one so be prepared for a lot to go down. I hope you're all enjoying the book so far! Please comment and vote if you're enjoying reading, it means so much to me :)