Chapter Eleven- Flees

It had been a stressful few weeks at school, assignments seemed to be building up fast and it seemed like every subject was plotting against us by all being due within a three-day timeframe

It had been a stressful few weeks at school, assignments seemed to be building up fast and it seemed like every subject was plotting against us by all being due within a three-day timeframe. The semester was coming closer to an end and I couldn't be anymore thankful, the last few weeks had been rough, and I was becoming a regular at the bottle shop, despite being underage. Guess there was some perks to looking older and the young guy behind the counter trying to get my number. The boys had been pretty oblivious to my new routine and I was internally cheering at dodging their questions. My last piece of assessment for this semester was due tomorrow and I had a bittersweet happiness about it, while it meant the stress was over it also brought the stress of exams; ones that I really should have been preparing for but hadn't.

I was sitting at the kitchen counter, staring between my laptop and the cupboard when my front door instantly flew open. I wish I could say I jumped and tried to protect myself like I would have a few months ago, but this has become a common routine and I'm considering just giving the boys their own key to save my doors hinges.

"Get your sexy ass up, we have a party to attend." Beau grinned at me while spinning my chair.

I ran my hands through my hair once the world had stopped spinning and poked my tongue out at him.

"Let's go, let's go we don't have a fairy godmother handy so it's up to you." Axel yelled while pulling me off the chair and beginning to drag me to my bathroom.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a pain in the ass?" I huffed while throwing my towel over the shower and shooting Axel a dirty look.

"At least forty times a day, now hurry up and shower before I do it for you!" He grinned before slamming the door shut.

"Idiot." I muttered under my breath before turning the water on and beginning to strip.

I took my time showering, shaving an exfoliating in the hopes that maybe the boys would get fed up and leave so I could go back to my original plans. The chances of that happening was as likely as Hunter being a virgin, non-existent. Wrapping the towel around myself securely I opened the door and stepped out into my room, nearly slipping over at the sight of Hunter standing in the middle of my room.

"Uh the guys told me to check on you since you were taking so long in there." He muttered while his eyes scanned me up and down.

I cleared my throat nervously and his eyes shot back up to mine, instantly making my cheeks feel hot under his gaze.

"Well thank-you but I'm fine so if you could just..." I trailed off while gesturing to the door.

"Right, yeah." He nodded while making his way to the door, giving me one last look before he shut the door behind him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and proceeded to get dressed into a pair of black high waisted jeans and a cream off the shoulder knitted sweater. I pulled my hair into a messy pony tail and applied some nude lipstick and a winged eyeliner to complete the look before slipping into my boots and making my way out to the boys.