Chapter 4

JISOO POV.

today is monday. Its been a week since i came to this school. And i have the same class with jennie what the hell. I like her as a friend. She save me from the group of boys last week. I told V about it and he warned me that i owe jennie something. He even told me that jennie never does that to anyobe before. Neither to her exgirlfriends. The first subject ended really quickly. I quickly went outside the room but i was stop by someone its freaking jennie kim.

"Jisoo wait" she said

"Hmm?"

"You know that i saved you last week right?" She said

"Yeah thank you for doing that"

"Its nothing. Well you still owe me something" she said

"What is it?"

"You owe me your life in exchange for it be mine" she said

"Be what?!"

"Be my girlfriend" she said

"You know jennie. If you like me just say it. And fyi im not into girls."

"Fine! I love you kim jisoo. For real" she said

"Your freaking serious?"

"Yes i am. Now be mine!" She said

"If you want me. Work hard for it." I said leaving her infront of our room

"Playing hard to get huh? Well i like it" she said

I just turned around and smiled. 'She freakingly like me not just like she freaking love me' i whispered to myself. 'Im fucking dead' i whispered again.

JENNIE POV.

I like how jisoos playing hard to get. But no one can resist jennie kim. I went to the cafeteria. I saw her laughing with V. I hate it when shes to close to him. I went to there table and punch V.

"What the hell jennie!" jisoo said

"Ouch" V said jisoo help him to stand up. I quickly hold jisoo and pulled her close to me. I make her looked at me in the eye.

"If you're mine, you're only mine. I don't fucking share jisoo"

"Who told you im yours jennie!" Jisoo said going away from me.

Lisa and rosè saw what happened and pulled me away.

"Sorry" lisa said giving a smirk at them.

"What the fuck jennie?! What are you doing?!" Rosè said

"I dont want her to get close to anybody!"

"Fuck jennie shes not even yours!" Lisa said

"She will be! And forever will be fucking mine lisa!"

"If you want her work hard for it!" Rosè said

"Yeah! Dont just forced her!" Lisa said

"Fine!"

JISOO POV.

So basically jennies asking me to be her girl friend for like a month now. Gosh theres a lot of pretty people in school why me?. I hate her i freaking do. I dont like the way she ask girls to be hers. She freaking make there lives miserable. Because of her a got detention for a week. Because of her V's no longer approaching me. Because of her i got 75 percentage on our test. My lifes became a disaster because of her! And i fucking hate it.

Today i was walking behind a teacher then all of a sudden a book was thrown in her head. The teacher looked at me and thought i did it. She punished me by cleaning the walls thats full of paints that some stupid students did. While i was cleaning jennie showed up and lisa and rosè at her back.

"So you wanna be my girl now?" She said

"No! No! No! No!"

"Oh okay then" she said. She ask lisa and rosè to write some more on the wall. There face was guilty while looking at me.

"Is this the way you ask girls to be your freaking lover jennie? You make there lives miserable! Because of you i got detention! I got a low average on the test! And V's no longer my friend! Is this the way you ask girls to be you fucking girlfriend?! Gosh i hate it! I hate you! I hate you more than you think! My life became a fucking disaster!"

Jennie, lisa and rosè was shocked on what i just said. Jennie was about to tear up and lisa and rosè ask her to leave. I dont feel some guilt for her. Shes the fucking reason why my life isnt the same anymore.

JENNIE POV.

After i heard what jisoo said. I just realized im really forcing her to be mine. I dont like it. Lisa, rosè and i are at the car. I was crying like a kid. Jisoo was the first one to make me feel this way.

"Im really forcing her"

"I told you jennie." Lisa said

"Am i bad?"

"No you just really love her. Your just want her to be yours in a wrong way" rosè said

"If you want jisoo to be yours. Dont force her okay? Show her your real feelings towards her" lisa said

"I dont know how to be romantic"

"Dont worry we'll help you" rosè said

"Okay".

Im so sorry jisoo. Im so sorry im fucking stupid for making your live miserable.

(Next day)

I want to say sorry to jisoo. But i didnt see her. I was worried what happened to her. I was in the cafeteria searching for her. But i cant see her. Lisa and rosè asked me to eat first. I just sat down next to them still looking for jisoo. Until V walked in front of us.

"Looking for jisoo?" He said

"You know where she is?"

"Shes at her house! Sick because she freaking cleaned the whole wall last night all by herself!" He said

"I-im so sorry"

"Look jennie if you want jisoo be nice to her. Dont do that kinds of things!. Be sweet show her the real jennie" he said

"How can you say that?"

"Cause im her best friend. You know she began to like you before but her mind completely changed cause you make her life miserable. I known jisoo for so long. She literally fall for people whos sweet and caring." He said

"We told you jennie" lisa and rosè said

"You know her house?"

"Yes why?" He said

"I'll go visit her now"

"How about school?" Lisa said

"I dont fucking care about school. Jisoos more important"

"You really into her?" V said

"Yeah jisoos completely changing the bitchy jennie to caring jennie" rosè said

"Shut up. Just text me the address"

"Bring her some of her favorite foods!" Lisa said

"Good idea babe! You should jennie" rosè said

"What's her favorite food V?"

"She loves chickin and iced choco drink" V said

"Okay okay thank you" i said running away from them.