Chapter 6

JISOO POV.

time flies so fast. Its been two months since jennie kim ask me to be her girlfriend in a nice way. I still dont know if i love her yet. All i know is im already falling for her thats it. Today me, mom and jinwoo will go to the airport cause dads coming back. Im so excited last time i saw dad is 2 years ago. He has to leave for business. When we were already at the airport i saw jennie, lisa and rosè with there moms.

"Mom is that aunt cl, aunt minzy and aunt bom?" I pointed mom the place where they are.

"Oh you're right honey." Mom said

"Why are they here?"

"They came cause there husbands are coming home too" mom said

"Wait so dad and there dad are business partners too?"

"Yes dear." Mom said

"What?!"

"There plenty of things you childrens doesnt know" mom said

"Haish when will you tell us all that things?"

"In right time honey. In right time" mom said

I just nodded and read a book again. I really love reading while i was reading jinwoo grab my book and run away. He really loves teasing me. Thats what he always do when hes bored.

"Jinwoo! Give me that! Im almost done!" I started chasing him

"Come and get it" he said running quickly

I was chasing him. I shouted his name many times already. I bet lisa, rosè and jennie can hear our stupid noise. Gosh why do i have a bother?

JENNIE POV.

Me, lisa and rosè are in the airport with our moms. Our dads coming back from work in another country. Lisa and rosè are being lovey dovey again there being like that anytime, anywhere gosh. Im excited to see dad this past weeks he keeps asking me if a got a girl again. Im nervous cause dad wants to meet jisoo. Well i havent met jisoos dad yet. I was stalking jisoos instagram again. Im really inlove with this girl. Then i heard her voice shouting. 'What the fuck shes here?' I whispered to myself. Finding wheres the voice comes from. I saw her running chasing jinwoo. They're really cute then i saw aunt dara coming towards us. Shes talking with mom, aunt minzy and aunt bom.

"Is that jisoo jennie?" Rosè said

"Yeah thats jisoo cause aunt dara is here look" i pointed at our parents

"I wish i had a brother" lisa said

Then i looked at jisoo again. I saw her punching jinwoo they're both laughing. They're like sibling goals then i saw jisoo gets the book from jinwoos hand. She really loves reading. Then i saw her confused maybe shes looking for aunt dara. Aunt dara shouted at them to come near us.

"Your kids really cute dara" mom said

"They're much naughtier in the house" aunt dara said

"Having two childrens hard dara?" Aunt bom said

"No its really fun" aunt dara said

"You have a wonderful childrens" aunt minzy said aunt dara just smiled.

I stared at jisoo who was coming near us. Shes hot but i dont like it shes wearing shorts exposing her legs. I hate it everybody's looking at her legs. I have to tell her she needs to wear pants next time.