Chapter 15

JISOO POV.

"je.. jennie"

"And I promise to be the best girlfriend you'll ever had" she said and kneeled in front of me

"But youre already the best"

"Jisoo iloveyou. Do you love me?" She said

"Of course i do"

"Then. Will you marry me?" She said

"What now?!" I said and she nodded

"Jennie i will marry you but not now okay? Lets graduate first so that we can find good jobs and buy something that are children wants"

"Yes maam" she said and stand up then hugged me

"Besides why do we need to find good jobs? We're hella rich jisoo hahahaha" she said

"I know right hahahah"

"So is that a yes or no?" She said

"You'll found out soon"

"Haish oh wait. Its almost night. Lets go" she said and pulling me

"Where?"

"You'll found out soon" she said imitating me

"Jendukiee!"

"I love you" she said and she smiled at me. Oh god that gummy smile

Before we go to the place that she wants to go to. We ate first after she began all that thing in the cherry blossoms she became more sweet, more clingy, and more. I kinda like it but i'll say i will miss the badass jennie. After we ate we went to a place that was quite people with there phones and children running and running. And someones looking at the sky like they were waiting for it to fall.

"Jennie why are we here?" I said sitting down

"Hm nothing. You'll love it i promise" she said

Then we saw a married couple like they were married 45 years ago. They are so cute the grandpa was feeding her wife and one of their grandchildren i think? Went to them and hugged them. Giving them kiss on the cheeks.

"I wonder are we going to be like that"

"Like what?" She said

"Like them" i said and pointed at the married couple

"Hm maybe? I just want to grow old with you at our house sitting there outside while i hold your hand and your resting your head on my shoulder. Then were watching our grandchildrens playing theyre running and biking.Then i will look at you telling you how much i love you, how much lucky i am to be with you. As long as were together im satisfied." She said and i started to imagine it and teared up.

"Yes"

"What yes?" She said

"Yes" i said and hold her hand looking at her eyes then a tear suddenly falls

"You means yes yes?!" She said and i nodded

"I love you i love you i love you" she said and hugged me. Tears falling down her face

"But wait. I will give you the best proposal okay? I will fix my proposal nicely okay?" She said and i nodded then she gets something on her pocket and said that i should turn around then i felt something cold on my neck. I looked at it its a necklace named ...

"Jennie" i said and looked at her

"I cant give you my last name yet. Even though we have the same last name hahaha. i'll just give you my first name so that everybody knows that youre engaged with jennie kim. But dont worry when i propose to you nicely ill give you a .... " then i started to connect our lips together i put my hands around her neck and her hands on my waist. Then suddenly theres something exploding in the sky. Fireworks we looked at it for a second then we kissed again.