Chapter 1: Hype

Hype
Aleks's POV

"Yo, the hype is strong today.", Sly exclaims as soon as James and Aleks stumble into the room clumsily.

"Where have you guys been?", inquired Jordan.

"Oh, you know James. He's always late.", I said.

"Hey, don't blame this on me asshole.", replied James

We continued our childish banter for a while and then started discussing ideas that would make Creature Talk 100 special. It couldn't be like any of our other Creature Talks. This one had to be special. Our fans deserved it.

We considered getting Lyle on, which could be a possibility. We were also thinking about adding a new creature.

After a couple of hours, we finally had the jist of what was going to happen on Creature Talk. After it was streamed live, it was going to be uploaded to our channel. We wanted all of our fans to view this special moment.

"Fuck off asshole.", James said as I poked him repeatedly. "Can we go home yet?", I whined to Jordan. "Yeah, yeah.", he replied while waving his hand at me. I quickly stood up and left the room. I hurried to my office, waving at Bek, Sly's assistant, as I walked by. I quickly gathered my things when all of a sudden, Sly and Seamus enter the room, closing the door behind them.

"What's up guys?", I inquire to them while zipping up my duffel bag.

"Look, have you noticed anything different about James?", Seamus asks me, not being sarcastic, for once. "This must be serious.", I thought to myself.

"No, not really. Why?", I reply.

"It's just that he's been acting a little bit different. He's not been himself lately.", Sly tells me.

"We were asking you since, you know, you live with him and everything.", Seamus adds on.

"Yeah sorry guys, but I haven't noticed anything. I'll keep an eye out though.", I promise them.

"Alright, bye!", Sly replies, returning to his happy, bubbly self.

"Yeah, take care.", Seamus tells me as they leave my office.

I finish packing up and start to head towards the parking lot. "I seriously hope that there's nothing wrong with James. He seemed fine to me before we left the house.", I thought. "Whatever. I'll worry about it later.". And with that final thought, I head towards our car.

A/N:
Things are slow in the beginning but they will pick up. Sorry the chapter is so short, I'll try and make the next one longer.
What did you guys think of Creature Talk Episode 100? Tell me in the comments!
Song of chapter: Pavement by Brother Blake