Chapter 2- Frustration

Aleks's POV

I rushed to the car with my duffel bag in hand, ready to go home, and noticed suddenly that James was already waiting for me in the car. 

"Ready to go?", He asked me. "Yeah, sure.", I replied and hopped into the car. 

James started the ignition and slowly began backing the car out of the parking space. I turned the CD player on and "You Can't 2 Step In Mid-Air" by Stuck In Your Radio started to play. A grin slowly spread across my face and I asked James, "You have our CD?". 

"Well yeah, of course. I want to support you and Eddie.", James said, with a light blush creeping onto his face. I settle into the car seat with a smile, and then remember what Seamus and Sly had told me to do. "Hey James.", I began, "If something was wrong, you would tell me, right?". His smile started fading away. 

James's POV

Any hope of Aleks not noticing anything went away. "Why?", I thought to myself. "Why did he have to notice? Couldn't we just life a normal life as friends, and nothing else?". I cursed at myself for not keeping a good enough act in front of him and the rest of the guys. "But didn't you want him to notice your act?", a tiny little voice from the back of my head said. 

 "What do you mean?", I said, my voice sounding sharp to my own ears. Aleks's face flashed with hurt. "Are you alright James? Because you've been acting a bit weirdly lately.", said Aleks, him voice trailing awkwardly at the end. 

"I'm fine. Why do you even care? Why do you have to notice every little goddamn thing about me? Just because we live in the same house, it doesn't mean that you have to question me about everything.", I said harshly.

"Fine! I don't know why I even cared in the first place!", Aleks said angrily with glossy eyes. He got out of the car quickly. "Aleksandr!", I tried calling out to him. He slammed the car door and marched towards the house. Tears welled up in my eyes and I thought to myself, "What have you done James? What have you done?"

A/N: For those of you who don't know, Sly and Aleks are part of a band called Stuck In Your Radio. Song of the Chapter: Too Much by All Time Low