Chapter 6- Betrayed

Chapter 6- Betrayed
James's POV

I saw hesitation flicker in Aleks's eyes as he pushed open the door. Shock was evident on his face when he saw my face. The tears just wouldn't stop.
"Are you alright James?" He asked me, softly. "Just leave me alone." My voice cracked.
"Well, I'll just be leaving now" Eddie said awkwardly, fleeing from the room and quickly closing the door behind him. You would Eddie, you would, I think to myself. Leave it to Sly to run from every bad situation.

I looked away from the door and glanced at Aleks. A pang of sadness hit me after seeing how scared he looked. "Look James, I just wanted to t-talk t-t-to you..." He stammered. "If now's not a good time, I can come back later" He continued. "Look, can we just talk back at the house?" I replied, my voice muffled. "Yeah." Aleks nodded his head repeatedly, before scurrying out the door with his head down. I signed before putting my head down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open the door, hesitantly making my way out of the room. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, and trudged towards the entrance room of the office. As I walk into the room, scanning it, I notice two dark shapes on the couch. Laughter seemed to be coming from them. I walk slowly towards them. With a pang of jealousy, my eyes fall upon Aleks and Seamus. Kissing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: XD you guys probably hate my right now, but it'll get better. I promise. Anyways sorry for taking a long break from the story, without any notice. School was just overwhelming me. But, where I live, school just ended and summer started, so updates will definitely be more frequently.