Day 1

Welcome to the block!

A loud noise sounding nearby awoke Tek, he bolted up and looked around.

The noise had been a draconic creature that sat close by watching him, next to him there was a small bag. He opened it to find a few apples, a strange colored pickaxe, and a note, slightly crumpled.

Picking up the note he read;

To my loyalist follower,
It's dangerous but my brother has decided to wipe the world, you will not remember me but you will when the time comes. For now stick to yourself and trust nobody because I don't know if he completely wiped the world, whatever you do don't enter the nether.
Will get back in contact soon enough ~HB

I noticed the handwriting looked rushed, slightly panicked, like the writer this HB character was running out of time.

I put the note in my bag and turned to the draconic creature, it watched me closely.

As I looked at it I analysed it, I immediately noticed it was like a phantom; slightly translucent. One would have to be looking closely to see it though, it had black scales and grayish black wings. It's eyes a dark violet.

Looking at it's eyes I realized something, it was analysing me. Startled I took a step back. It noticed and smirked at me before jumping directly at me, I braced for impact but it just vanished.

When I opened my eyes I felt like something was here that wasn't before, but when I looked around I noticed nothing new. I then saw something out of the corner of my eye, a black shape.

I spun around to face it but it stayed in the corner, just within sight. I spun again to the same result, while in the middle of spinning non-stop I heard a giggle. Freezing mid spin, I was facing a girl with waist length white hair, she had light violet eyes. Her clothing was themed after some strange black and purple creature.

She was giggling uncontrollably, after a few moments her pale skin flushed pink as she realized I was staring at her,

"Oh! I-i'm sorry I-I" she stuttered nervously

I smiled at her,

"It's fine, I'm Tek. What's your name?" I asked

"O-oh! I'm u-uh S-sam" she blushed looking down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the block!

I bolted up suddenly, looking around I tried to recall what happened. But no memories would appear. I grabbed a strange bag near me and looked inside hoping to find information, inside was a note, a stick with a purple gem on the end, and a bundle of peaches.

I read the note;

To whom it may concern,
I had to wipe the world but I hope that your memory will return, granted you probably don't trust me I need something from you. Try to befriend everyone you can, don't fight you won't be safe. Hide please my child. You're name is Samantha or Sam for short.
Much love, N

Looking down at it I feel... Nostalgic but I don't know why.

I shift slightly, but decide to shake it off. I watch as the forest seems to come to life, I hear the sound of something moving around. I peek through a bush and see a boy with dark brown hair and light blue eyes filled with life and excitement.

I watch as the dragon hybrid chases his tail, I end up giggling so hard I almost fall over, by the time I was able to stop I glance up and feel my cheeks heat up, he's staring at me.

"Oh! I-i'm sorry I-I" I stutter nervously cringing at my own insecurity

He smiled at me and said "It's fine, I'm Trek. What's your name?"

"O-oh I'm u-uh Sam" I feel my cheeks heat up again so I look down avoiding his gaze.

Hey guys! Smutty here! So Wolf told me about the new Block series! So of course me and Tch had to join! But we're doing it differently! Every day will shift between our point of views, the first day was only both of us to show our starting up and all that fun junk lol, make sure to drop a #TeamDragons in the comments and on day 2 you can even leave gifts! Go check out the puppy and wolf teams if you want lol.

Hurry up and end this S

Fine fine, Bye Guys!