Night 1

Tek

We spent the rest of the day working on collecting supplies, so as the sun started setting we were split up.

I didn't see an issue the issue a first, I was in the area light up by torches crafting a new multi tool when I heard it.

It was far off, but definitely there. The draconic creature must've enhanced my senses as well.

But this noise made my ice run cold and the hair on my neck stand up. It was a bloodcurdling scream.

'Sam!' At that thought I took off running outside of the torches. After a few moments I attempted to go faster a lifted a few inches off the ground.

That's when I saw her, she was surrounded by mobs and all bloody with an arrow sticking out of her leg.

The mobs all froze at the sight of me, why I don't know. A massive mutant zombie started backing up as I got closer but a mutant skeleton stepped closer raising its crossbow.

"Stand. Down." I told it

It flinched but shot the bolt, before I even realized what had happened I had blocked it with my wings. It bounced right off.

Suddenly I saw a flash of white and everything was light up more then it already was, all of the mobs watched me closely but the mutant skeleton who bowed.

I launched over and grabbed Sam before glaring at all the mobs,

"Off Limits"

And with that I flew back to the torches and set her on one of the beds.

After a few minutes of making sure she was gonna be okay I laid down on the other bed closing my eyes and falling asleep almost instantly.

I don't typically write something at the bottom...

~Tch