Day 7

I find myself shifting awake, my body aching from the battle. I noticed the white egg next to me, it woke me up due to how cold it had grown overnight. A piece of paper was beside it, I grab it and read it.

Dear Sam,
       I am sorry for not telling you in person but I need to go home to check on Potato. My home is in a mine so you might run into me. I don't know if you saw but I have the blue egg and I'm taking the gem. I'll try to figure out what it is. In a weeks time, if I can't figure it out lets meet at the village near the base of this mountain. I hope we can be allies.

        Sincerely, Mika

I smile at the note happily as I gather up the two eggs, the white ones unnatural coldness off setting compared to the silver ones growing warmth.

* tem skip *

I had almost gotten home at this point and the sun was quickly getting lower. The lizard, Mika had found me at some point so now it sat on my head watching the scenery go past.

I heard the flapping of wings behind me and when I turned around I saw Tek with his wings now folded on his back.

"Tek! Guess what!" I happily ran up to him and shifted on my feet in front of him.

He had a small grin on his face "what is it Samantha?"

"I made a friend and their name was Mak and we killed a dragon! I also got two dragon eggs! And I found this friendly lizard and it's name is Mika and it's with me now!"

"That's wonderful Samantha, where is your friend currently?"

"They went home, I woke up to this note from them so I hope they got home safe! Though I'm worried about one of the eggs, it is really cold to the touch..."

Tek got a strange look on his face before he began leading me in the direction he came from. "No matter, we can deal with it later. Let's get you home so you can tell me all about your adventure."

#TeamDragons

I wonder what the chances of LoneSorcceress editing my chapters for me? Lol anyways we are back now! ~Smutty