Ikaruga Misumi

Ikaruga Misumi (斑鳩三角) is an actor of the . One day, he settled down in one of the dorms without permission and lived in a room for some days without getting noticed. He is hard to make sense of and always enthusiastic and full of energy. Misumi also constantly thinks about triangles and collects everything in a triangle shape. His physical abilities are really high, so much so that he can even run around the dorm walls and ceilings.  

Appearance

Misumi is a young man with light purple hair and a mole under his right orange colored eye. He dresses very casually and wears a dark green hoodie with a yellow triangle pattern at the front and a pair of blue jeans rolled up above his ankles. He also tied a yellow lumberjack shirt around his waist and wears a pair of white Vans with a camouflage pattern. As an accessory, he has a single golden triangle piercing through his right ear.

Personality

Misumi is a friendly but really eccentric person. He could be described as an oddball because his head is just filled with thoughts of triangles most of the time. He likes everything in a triangle shape and even wants to play a triangle on stage, which is impossible. Most of the time, he behaves much younger than he is. He runs and jumps around a lot and does whatever he wants, like trespassing or stealing someone else's food. In contrast to that, his acting is, compared to most of the new actors, really good, and he can play a wide range of characters and emotions. It's almost as if Misumi has experience in this field.

History

Most of Misumi's past is not known yet, besides that he loved his grandfather who gave him a triangle ruler as a memento. He also has unusually high physical abilities and is not new to acting. He one day just settled down in the Mankai Company's dorms after he found an open window and snuck in without permission. In the first few days, he started to decorate his new room with many triangle things, but after the Summer Troupe audition was over, he was discovered by the other residents. While most wanted to call the police on Misumi for his trespassing, Izumi saw his potential and asked him to join as an actor.

Normal Home Screen Quotes "For breakfast, onigiri is the best! Here you go!""Ah, that triangle is...!""This onigiri... isn't a triangle...!""Please listen to this song of a triangle! Tri-an-gle! Triangle!""Director-san, will you also look for triangles?""I wonder if grandpa also sees me playing.""I'll show you how to make delicious onigiri~♪"Special Home Screen Quotes "I wonder if chocolate on onigiri tastes nice~? Surely!" Valentine's Day Dialogue"Here, a return gift! Chocolate-coated onigiri! It's delicious~" White Day Dialogue", congratulations on your birthday! Sakuya's smile is like a flower in full bloom!"", congratulations~! Today I'll give you a triangle!""I made a poem for ! What is it about? Eeh, I don't tell~♪""What do you think would like for a present~? Maybe something like a triangle with Director-san's face printed on it...?""I'll stop collecting triangles! It's an era of circles today! Tri... No, Circles circles~♪" April Fool's Dialogue"Today for birthday I wanted to get him Triangle-kun, but alas it was out of stock~"Trivia In , Misumi played The Genie of the Lamp, a character he liked because he thought a lamp is a bit like a triangle.In he played the cat "Tama".His name Misumi 三角 can also be read as Sankaku, which means triangle.He likes onigiri (because they are in a triangle shape) and cats (because their ears are also like small triangles).He dislikes tawara onigiri because they are not in a triangle shape.

Misumi's doodle.

Yuki calls him a "Triangle-alien", while Kazunari just calls him "Sumi".The little doodle he drew in the notebook is the triangle king.Misumi is good at acrobatics and communicating with animals.