Tachibana Yume

Tachibana Yume is the Director and daughter of the former director Tachibana Yukio. In the past, Yume acted on stage herself but decided that she had to much in hand to handle and gave up on acting for awhile. Later, due to certain circumstances, she got involved with the MANKAI Company once again in an attempt to save it. She then became the new director and took up her father's legacy.  

Appearance  

Yume is a young woman in her early to mid-twenties with pale skin bright brown eyes and long hazel hair. She likes to dress casual, yet fashionable and wears a white-blue striped shirt, along with a pair of dark blue jeans she rolled up a bit. She also wears a pair of black sneakers and has a small, bright red bag.  

Personality

Yume is a bright and smart young woman who can easily open up to others and is good at evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of those around her. She is quick-witted and fast in taking opportunities once she sees them. Although she is a kind and caring natured woman, she has her own insecurities and a surprisingly low self-esteem, which she'd rather keep to herself. Throughout the story, it's shown that she often puts others above her own interest and tries to mediate between the many different clashing personalities she had gathered in the MANKAI Company. Yume also has a little quirk; her extreme love for foods.