Settsu Banri

Settsu Banri (摂津万里) is the leader of the . He originally had no intention on participating in the audition for the Autumn Troupe and was just present to get his revenge for his defeat by the hands of . Banri is an ultra high specs delinquent, who can not only handle sports and academics flawlessly but pretty much anything else, even acting.  

Appearance

Banri is a tall, young man with blue eyes and light brown hair, kept in a medium length. His taste in fashion could be described as casual and masculine, at the same time. He wears multiple layers, starting with a simple black T-Shirt with some imprint on its front, in addition, a purple lumberjack shirt and a black & white colored vest on top. For the bottom he chooses simple dark blue jeans and a pair of grey sneaker. He also likes accessories, wears bracelets and has piercings in his ear.

Personality

At first, Banri can be arrogant and really condescending. As a someone who is talented in almost every field, he tends to look down at those who can't keep up with his high standard. Because of that, he lacked passion, was bored easily and liked to compete against others, to get at least a bit of a challenge out of it. His work as an actor in the autumn troupe made him find something to put his heart into and formed him to be more of a team player. Banri is also someone who is indifferent to most things and people, however, when he starts to build up a friendship and a connection to someone, he often has trouble to express himself and his feelings.

History

During his High school years, he became a delinquent out of pure boredom. He often skipped classes and got into fights. Once he heard of a strong student, he often went after them to test his strength. One day he heard of Hyodo Juza, who he fought and lost against. Tasting defeat was something new to Banri and so he was out to get revenge on Juza. They met again at the Autumn Troupe audition that Juza planned to take. Seeing it as an opportunity to beat his rival with another method, Banri decided to take part in the audition as well. He completely lacked any interest and passion for acting but nonetheless was good at it, so Izumi decided to let him join the Mankai Company.

Normal Home Screen Quotes "This piercing is great isn't it. It really suits me right.""Oi oi what is it. Do you want my attention? Try saying it honestly?""I'm telling you, it's not a fight.""Yeah yeah, practice right. I told you I'll be there in a bit.""NEO? Aa, it's about my nickname right.""The Director's words are sometimes very piercing. It's because for me you're a special being... maybe?""My life's on super ultra easy mode isn't it cool and easy?""Hyodo you bastard... today we will settle it.""Yeah yeah, it's an easy victory.""Yawns... so sleepy... school? I don't want to go, but if I ditch you'll get angry so...""Oi oi, staying up late is the natural enemy of beauty isn't it. Or if you can't sleep, wanna sleep together?"Special Home Screen Quotes "Decode poems you say? This challenge is just impossible...""Aa~ I'm really getting lots of chocolates. And, Director is going to give me one too right?" Valentine's Day Dialogue"Director, congrats. I'm happy I came here and was introduced to acting.... Aa? I won't say it twice.""Here, a return gift I chose just for Director-chan. Treasure it, yeah?" White Day Dialogue"Eh, it's birthday. He was born on the cat day, isn't that really a gap?" doesn't feel like the same age as me. Well, for now."" birthday you say~ Can't something be done about his bratty impertinence?""I'll stop fighting with Hyodo. I've come to think that he's a pretty good guy too. With this, the Autumn Troupe will be peaceful too, yeah?" April Fool's Dialogue" congratz~ Will you collapse again today?"Trivia With his fellow troupe leaders, he sang as A3ders! the games main theme song .He was also featured on the , where he sang his character song; Super Ultra Easy Mode.He has an older sister.His roommate is .Banri is good at solving disentanglement puzzles and Rubik's cubes.Kazunari calls him "Settsa", while Yuki refers to him as "Neo Yankee".Banri goes to the same school as and , Hanasaki Academy.In he played the leading role of the Lansky's accomplice .Like Kazunari, he also drew in the notebook.His favourite food is the , but he dislikes .He occasionally plays online games against under the name "Neo".