Ace x Melody: Back from a Mission

A normal day upon the Moby Dick for the Whitebeard pirates. A certain division commander could be seen constantly gazing out over the ledge at the sea, waiting for his girl, Melody, who had been sent on a mission by Pops. Marco noticed Ace get extremely worried for her when she went out on missions alone. Though Melody was strong enough in her own right. Not only did she have powerful skills with her devil fruit ability, being made of water and whatnot, but that girl knew how to use it. She really knew how to use it. Marco approached Ace, "Ace-yoi. We just got word. Pops got a call from her. She'll be back soon-yoi." As Ace heard that news, his face brightened a little bit.

Melody had been gone on this mission for at least two months. Yes she was worried about how Ace would react when she got back. She did leave in the middle of the night for it, only leaving him with a note. In her defense, she had no choice; if she didn't, Ace wouldn'tve let her leave. She was lucky he was a heavy sleeper.

The day went by smoothly, but Ace still remained in his one spot looking out at the sea for his lover. Soon enough, it was already nighttime. A few more hours passed by, and Ace started to get tired, until he heard footsteps walking towards him. Thinking it was Marco trying to bother him to get him to bed, he got his flame ready.

"Marco. I'm not going to bed. I have to wait for her. So buzz off."

"Well gee, thanks for the nice heartwarming 'welcome back', Freckles."

As soon as he heard that, it dawned on him; 'That nickname-!' He turned around, and there she was. Golden brown hair shining under the moonlight, and silver eyes as bright as the stars. He immediately brought her into a hug, her head in his neck, hands on his chest, and he held her close. So close, she swore she was in a death grip. After a few moments, he broke the hug, only to look at her with heavy concern.

"Do you know how worried I was?! Mel, you didn't even say goodbye, damnit!" He couldn't ever yell at her, so the words could only come out in an angry tone. "All you did was leave a note!"

"I know, Ace. In my defense, if I told you about the mission, then you wouldn'tve let me leave. Pops gave me the mission. And you know how I am." She gave him a sweet kiss, tangling her fingers in his gorgeous raven locks as she felt him kiss back. His hands went to rubbing her sides as they lip-locked, Ace's tongue pushing right past Melody's lips and conquering her mouth easily. "Mnh~" She moaned lightly. Due to lack of oxygen, the two broke for air.

"So for leaving me with nothing but a note, I think you owe me." He pulls her closer leaning in for another kiss.

"Well then I can owe you tomorrow; because I am really fucking tired. And in need of a shower." She pushes her hands on his chest, pushing him away. "Sorry, Ace." Looking up at him, she sees that he's obviously pouting, freckled cheeks puffed out. 'Damn it that's adorable....he's trying to guilt me into it...' She sighed. "Ace... You know....I never said you couldn't join me in the shower~" She ran a finger down in chest sensually. As he heard that, his face immediately lit up in hope, so he picked her up, bridal style, and took to their private bathroom. It was small, but they didn't care. It was private, and that's what mattered.

Once there, as Ace set Melody down, he smashed his lips against hers, his hands lifting up the bottom of her shirt, eager to get it off. Melody giggled in response, using her hands to unbuckle his belt. Once that was done, she broke the kiss, to get her shirt and shorts off, leaving her in black-laced bra and panties. As she was doing so, Ace removed his shorts and boxers. Melody looked down, and could see that he was already growing hard. She smiled and kissed him once more, arms wrapping around his neck once her bra was off, her breasts pressing up against his chest.

"Mmm~" She moaned into the kiss. As their tongues tangled, Ace ground his erection into her clothed core, and could feel her arousal. His hands went to her waist, fingers looping around the edge of her panties, beginning to slide them off. He lifted her onto the counter, broke the kiss, and slid them off, while he could hear that she started the shower with her devil fruit.