Prologue

"Girls! Quick! I know a place we can hide!" A girl with light purple hair cried to her two friends as they ran from the mob that was chasing them.

"They're gaining," yelled a girl with magenta colored hair.

"Just hurry!" The first girl yelled back with a slightly irritated tone.

"Guys! Now is not the time to be fighting!" screamed Em.

"Just cover me!" The first girl yelled back as she started mumbling quietly. Her eyes both flashed a light purple, instead of the right one being blue, like it normally was, and the left becoming a dark purple as she started mumbling the words of the spell.

"Gotcha!" The magenta haired girl yelled back happily, for she liked fighting and or killing things.

As the first girl stopped mumbling and looked up, a giant purple dome surrounded the 3 girls and about a mile or so of the forest around them. Then, once the dome was cast over everything a house slowly started to form in front of the girls, who watched with awe.

"And that is how you. Make. A. House!" The purple haired girl said proudly before leading the other two girls into the purple colored dome. The people chasing them stopped at the dome, unable to get through. The purple haired girl stopped and turned to them and waved, before running off to catch up to the others.

The three haven't been seen since. Sometimes other kids disappear, but they are quickly forgotten, for that is what happens to different things. They get outcast and forgotten because humanity is scared of what they cannot control or understand. And what they cannot control, they kill. Fearing death, they run away and have to hide. Thus the cycle starts again.

And again.

And again.

And again. Until man can learn to trust.

And that is where our story begins.

I'm back people! I'm finally going to stop being a procrastinator and work on this! Anyone else excited?

No?

Guess it's just me then.

But even if ya don't care at all, I'll hopefully see all of you fine peeple in another week or so, alright? See ya then!