Chapter 1

"Sky, are you sure going into the Hollows is a good idea?" Seto questioned for many people who go into the Hollows never come out.

"Seto! You worry too much!" Sky laughed.

Sky is the youngish ruler of the Goldenrod Kingdom, named for the signature yellow flowers that grow in most of the kingdom. The only place where they don't grow naturally is in the Shadow Hollows forest. The Goldenrod Kingdom is a peaceful kingdom and will only fight in wars or battles if they absolutely have to. The kingdom is mainly centered in agriculture but the kingdom's scientists are the best in all of Minecraftia and they make exciting new inventions nearly every day.

"But the murders. You don't have an heir," Seto said after a pause. Seto is the royal wizard and adviser. He helps Sky run the kingdom and make decisions along with the rest of their team, known as Team Crafted.

Team Crafted is a team of eight built on close friendship and the same basic morals. They all run the kingdom together, but Sky's the only one with actual royal blood. This is why Sky is one of the most well known of the bunch.

"Oh, Seto," Sky said walking over and putting his hand on Seto's shoulder, "As the royal sorcerer and my chief adviser it's your job to worry about me. But I assure you the Hollows are perfectly safe. The only things in that wood are harmless deer and birds."

"But, Sky," Seto said pleadingly, "There's dark magic in that forest."

"Of course there is. If there wasn't there wouldn't be a reason to bring you along," Sky laughed. For you see, when Seto is worried, everyone should be worried.

"We should get the rest of the team and anyone else you want to bring along," Seto sighed in defeat. Once Sky's mind is made up, it's extremely hard to change it and Seto knew it.

"Team Crafted, meet in the Armory!" Seto said after casting a simple communication spell. The other six made some form of acknowledgment. Seto nodded before cutting off everyone's communication. He then disappeared in a light purple flash of magic, presumably heading to his cottage to grab a few things for the journey.

~Meanwhile in Shadow Hollows~

Galaxia's POV

I got bored at our house so I went out into the forest to kill something. Ever since we were Split we can only go so long before our Other Side needs to kill something. And it just happens that humans are the most fun for them to kill.

As I was dashing through the trees, I saw two humans trying to decide which way would be best for hunting game.

"We should go towards the Enchanted Wood! There's bound to be game there!" The human wearing a blue hoodie argued.

"No! We should go to The Forbidden Forest!" The other said, although why he wanted to go there, I had no idea.

"I'd bet the best way to go is to stay here, in the Hollows," I said as I front-flipped off of the branch I was perched on to land behind them.

The two boys quickly whipped around to face me but by then....well.....Rose came out to have her fun. She finds it funny to go by such an unassuming name. It's also a symbol of her's. I got pushed back into my mind, forced to watch her murder those two young boys. After 10 years I've gotten pretty used to it. I can't really speak for my friends, though.

See? I told you I was doing stuff!

.....It's just not good................yet

but that's ok. At least I'm trying again!

See all of y'all people later!